Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Johnsons sporting goods adrain Michigan..Late jan.or feb time frame if I am lucky..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm very interested in trying these out as well. So much so I have two on order.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Johnsons sporting goods adrain Michigan..Late jan.or feb time frame if I am lucky..
    Thank you, Coobie! I already have P07/09 fiber optic front/black rear sights in hand hoping they will fit.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    I'm very interested in trying these out as well. So much so I have two on order.

TXPO
    IMHO, and I know it is way to early to tell for sure, I don't think CZ just hit a home run with this pistol, I think they hit a grand slam home run. In time I guess we will see. I have three on order, no shit. I think we will see excellent consistent accuracy from gun to gun. I will probably add some Dawson sights to them at some point and of course get some extra mags for them also. Only thing is to see how well they fit into my G19 kydex holster. The mags should fit fine in my Raven Concealment's new Copia universal Double Pistol Magazine Carrier. It will be interesting to see how they shoot the 125gr +P HP Gold dot ammo and the 147 gr standard pressure HST HP ammo. I wonder if this pistol will take the same RSA as the P-07, I think I will contact CZ about it Monday.
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-10-16 at 20:45.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Since the P-07 works with a G19 RSA, and the P-10 fits G19 holsters, there is a better than even chance the RSA is compatible.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, and I know it is way to early to tell for sure, I don't think CZ just hit a home run with this pistol, I think they hit a grand slam home run. In time I guess we will see. I have three on order, no shit. I think we will see excellent consistent accuracy from gun to gun. I will probably add some Dawson sights to them at some point and of course get some extra mags for them also. Only thing is to see how well they fit into my G19 kydex holster. The mags should fit fine in my Raven Concealment's new Copia universal Double Pistol Magazine Carrier. It will be interesting to see how they shoot the 125gr +P HP Gold dot ammo and the 147 gr standard pressure HST HP ammo. I wonder if this pistol will take the same RSA as the P-07, I think I will contact CZ about it Monday.
    I typically don't get too excited about a new pistol, but the specs and preliminary reports on this thing are really good. If CZ manages to deliver a platform that is virtually the same size as the 19, has excellent accuracy, is dead nutts reliable, and as simplistic to maintain,(this is the one I am concerned about), then they will have a winner. The beauty of the Glock, especially the 19/23 size pistol is the utilitarian design of it. Void of controls sticking out from it, it's a grab it and go pistol. Visually the P10 appeals to me in very much the same way the glock does, but will likely provide much better ergonomics.

From a business standpoint, I don't think CZ doesn't has the production power to knock Glock down, at least not currently. Even if the P10 hits it out of the park, it would be a long time before they could keep up with demand. This is why Glock stays on top. They can produce a ton of product to keep up with contracts and demands. Out of all the striker pistols that have come down the line over the past years, this one looks like it was built to directly go up against glock. The M&P, P320, VP9, PPQ, etc etc, all have something that just doesn't quite get there with the intent of beating out Glock. Some are a bit larger, some have sharp protruding levers, some have non standard controls that the US market doesn't see as mainstream. There is no doubt, CZ took aim at the 19/23 and went after it, considering the C model is being released before the standard or full sized versions.

I have quite often have penciled out in drawing and design what I would think the pistol that could beat out glock would look like. Funny thing is, it would look a lot like the P10.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 12-11-16 at 05:15.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I went to the CZ USA web site and still can not find an answer to what is the overall height of this pistol. If anyone has that information, could they post it?

Disregard, I found out the information.

Height is 132 mm (5.2")
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 12-11-16 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I am picking one of these bad boys up and expect it to be better the a g19 in everything but size and weight. Pretty hard to beat that size. I really do not know if anyone no matter how good of a product they make can knock off Glock. The contracts they keep locking down pretty much proves it. I understand the big leo and military contracts choosing them. But for the little guy we have lots of options and there are some nice ones nowadays. I am excited for this pistol and hoping it will get me back into a full size striker to play with. Also happy that buying a couple more holsters for my p-07 will go to good use in the future.

Feedback Score
    Should I pick up the black 9mm version in a couple weeks (GRAB Has the .40s ilsted , but not in stock yet)

The P10C will probably replace my 13 year old RAMI as my EDC.

Other choices would be a new RAMI BD, P07, or a PCR.

I like the idea of CZUB trimming a few ounces off the 29 ounces
    of the P-07,P-07 Duty

for the P10 C. This probably means a thinner slide?

As a CZ fan and owner for over 35 years.

I 'm actually excited about this new model, and hope that they run right from
    day one.

CZUB usually does extensive testing (P-01,P-07 Duty) and that shows in the end result.

Due to my bad back these days

The 9mm version will be a bit heavier than my RAMI, unless I add the 14-shot
    mag with the RAMI Adapter.

Should one be able to conceal a Glock 19 or a P07 for 8-10 hours a day...
    a P10 C will be no problem.

There are pics of the various configs:

I though that I'd wait for the FDE version, but really want to get behind one of these ASAP.

The cover of the new issue of G&A, and the outstanding article were enough for me.

I said to myself."Wow, the pistol that I've heard about and wanted for 5 years, hits the cover of my favorite magazine!"
    Then I took it inside and showed my wife what I want for Christmas.

Actually if they really don't ship in December, I'll still be first in line to get one in Jan or Feb.

This will be the size of my P-07 Duty..

and like my old G19 without the BTF of the Gen 4s, or the connector issues
    of my G42 and G43.

No OMEGA trigger in the P10 C that I know of, and from What I hear and read, no reset issues either.

I've had more than a few people ask me what pistol this is??

I'm wishing CZUB and CZ-USA the very best with this new venture into striker-fired territory!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks to be a winner. Time will tell if it can unseat glock which I doubt. Options are nice to have especially when it's not agency issued.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Several Lines
    of text to fill
    the need for
    self-validation

Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast