Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Depends on your sight requirements - if you only like Trijicon HD or ameriglo or something like that - then you won't be satisfied. Personally, I like a plan black rear, FO front and then a weapon light so I'm totally satisfied. Mag extensions from the factory +2 po7/09 baseplates to the CZC one - you're good. My biggest complaint is just not being able to get spare parts yet. Regarding holsters, there are a or of quality holsters already being made for the p10c.

Feedback Score
    You're welcome. I used 600 grit sandpaper wrapped around a flat piece of wood to tone down the aggressive grip nibs. A flat sanding surface keeps the sandpaper from cutting below the nibs.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm glad you mentioned that! I had actually considered that but wasn't sure how well it would work. Wrapping it is a good suggestion.

Thanks for the tip.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zjhagens View Post
    I'm glad you mentioned that! I had actually considered that but wasn't sure how well it would work. Wrapping it is a good suggestion.

Thanks for the tip.
    You're welcome. Some folks have already stippled theirs. I'll wait until the P10 is more readily available before attempting that.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No kidding. I'm not sure why you would want to stipple a gun with an already very aggressive grip anyway, but to each his own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I shot an IDPA match today with it and it did pretty well. I need sights horribly bad as I just can't pick up that front sight. I want to do the Dawson rear with a P-09 FO front. I am not sure why Dawson's set is the same width for front and rear? That is making me thing twice of just getting the set. I see on Cajun that the P-09 front that is .095 is supposed to work with the Dawson rear? I have a CompTac holster coming also and I think I may play with this a bit in IDPA before deciding to carry it. Just dry firing I find the grip aggressive yet after shooting 6 stages today I didn't even give it a thought. I don't think I will do anything to the grip.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [QUOTE=HD1911;2524448]Got the Dawson's on her now...

Does the front sight have serrations?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I have knocked off just a little bit of the aggressiveness of the molded in grip treatment on my CZ P-10c using one of the 3M buffing pads below. Using it going in *all directions* over just the part of the grip you want to tone down a little. The one I used was not the coarsest pad and there was just a little give and flex to it. Going slow it took around 10 minutes to get the grip exactly how I wanted it. Using a dremel I also lightly buffed the barrels feed ramp to a mirror finish. I would also like to see Overwatch Precision make the Glock sights in the link below for the CZ P-10c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-Scotch-Br...26.m2548.l4275
    http://overwatchprecision.com/haveblue
    Last edited by Biggy; 08-19-17 at 21:05.

Feedback Score
    I got the handle and shoot one of these for the first time today, they are pretty much non-existent where I live. My favorite local gun shop sells a lot of CZ but they cannot seem to get their hands on any for some reason. This weekend was their first annual customer appreciation sale and they had reps from about 10 different manufacturers there including CZ. The guy from CZ brought one today for some reason he could not make sale yesterday.

The guy I usually deal with that my gun shop called me today and told me that the CZ rep was there with a p10c. I need the 40-minute drive as soon as I got off the phone with him I got to put about 50 rounds through one today and I was extremely impressed. The trigger reset was better than I had imagined it would be and they're the group texturing is pretty aggressive that's something I actually like in a handgun. My first 15 shots I was able to keep around the size of a quarter at about 25 ft. I thought this was pretty good considering this was the first time I've ever shot a p10c.

I would prefer a fiber optic front sight or two very least a set of true night sights however I'm sure that something that will be accomplished in time. I went ahead and told the guy that I deal with at my shop that I want the first one that they get in I prefer Flat Dark Earth but if it's black that's fine and I gave him $200 to secure the gun as soon as they can get me one.

Feedback Score
    You can buy them all day long on Gunbroker. Just a few mouse-clicks away.

Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast