Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I can't tell by the pictures I have seen, but does the slide ride in the frame still? That's one of the biggest things I like about the CZ.

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I say yes it does or at least it looks like it does ! Go to Mac's vid and stop it @ 1:17 and you will see the pistol on the table. Looking at the front of the slide it looks like it rides inside the lower frame. I very well could be wrong but it looks like it to me. Look @ 1:21 also and let me know what ya think.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope they release a full size ins short order. Pistol looks like it will be a nice gun for steel matches.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Gauntlet - soon.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    .....whatw?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    They would also tell you that you are wrong. ;-)

I am not a cost guy when comparing pistols (so I throw that requirement out the window). This new CZ gun WILL compete on price and most likely shoot circles around a Glock (if my samplings of other CZ pistols is an indicator).

I do recognize that we live in a Glock world (which is why I own about 15 of them and is my main carry gun). With that said, I am extremely open minded and will try just about any new pistol (as long as it comes from a quality manufacturer).
    Agreed,
    A Glock is one of, if not, the most well rounded pistols for a defensive purpose, however it is generic enough to have short comings with a good amount of individual shooters (grip angle, balance, trigger, etc.) The after market is great for helping improve on this, but it does not close all gaps, nor will the CZ. If grouping size is an indication of the right gun in the right hand then my Steyr M9 should win out for me everytime, however once I start moving I find myself drawn to my M&P. It seems to close the gap under timed drills. I love the Glock 19, however it just doesn't fit me in every application.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    I can't tell by the pictures I have seen, but does the slide ride in the frame still? That's one of the biggest things I like about the CZ.

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
    Nope.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadduck357 View Post
    Nope.
    I personally thought that was a negative. I would love to see a an internal slide on a striker fired polymer handgun.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I personally thought that was a negative. I would love to see a an internal slide on a striker fired polymer handgun.
    Agreed that's the biggest thing I love about my P07 the low bore axis and low muzzle flip

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It's also up on the Czech CZ website with more details as well as 360 degree spinning photo:
    http://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/pisto...cz-p-10-c.html

Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast