Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The housing is plastic and the lug for the striker has no channel. Fixable problem. But still a problem. Hopefully they rectify it, teething issues should be expected. Cz builds some bad mammer jammer hammer guns. Their last striker was not exactly good. They did a lot of things to improve on over a Glock. But it is still a new design.

Most can rack the slide to the rear. Flip the gun over and manually rotate the striker with a little pressure. Which in turn creates a failure to return to battery. Simply put this should be a mostly sealed channel or at least have a channel for the lug to ride in. The Omaha gun failed. Everyone blamed the finish. But this has happened more then once. Maybe they caused the failure to come into play sooner by detail stripping the gun and putting it back together. Another person reported failures also after taking the gun apart. Both seem very fluent in gunsmithing so you would figure it may be a issue with the removal and replacement process. Sometimes with plastic parts they do not come apart and go back together like machined or even mim stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I tried for 10 minutes rotating my P-10c's striker/striker assembly every which way to try to get the pistol to hang up and malfunction, but I had no luck in doing so. It does happen, just not on all P-10c pistols. Injection molded parts can and do vary *some* in day to day production, and batches of out of spec parts like the striker sleeve and or slide end cover can be sent to final assembly because the machine operator is not doing his or her pre and post inspection checks, and then having the machine set-up techs fix it. Whatever the cause, this should be an easy fix for CZ with the P10c , eliminating this issue with all the P-10c pistols in the near future.
    Last edited by Biggy; 10-18-17 at 20:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    Most can rack the slide to the rear. Flip the gun over and manually rotate the striker with a little pressure. Which in turn creates a failure to return to battery. Simply put this should be a mostly sealed channel or at least have a channel for the lug to ride in. The Omaha gun failed. Everyone blamed the finish. But this has happened more then once. Maybe they caused the failure to come into play sooner by detail stripping the gun and putting it back together. Another person reported failures also after taking the gun apart. Both seem very fluent in gunsmithing so you would figure it may be a issue with the removal and replacement process. Sometimes with plastic parts they do not come apart and go back together like machined or even mim stuff.
    My pistol has not been torn down past a basic field strip for cleaning, and it has the issue. I can lock the slide to the rear, and then use my finger to rotate the striker to the left causing it to strike the back of the lower receiver when the slide is released. When the pistol is clean the striker will re-center itself by simply racking it, but if it's dirty - say after shooting a few hundred rounds - it may take several attempts of racking the slide before it re-centers.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    My pistol has not been torn down past a basic field strip for cleaning, and it has the issue. I can lock the slide to the rear, and then use my finger to rotate the striker to the left causing it to strike the back of the lower receiver when the slide is released. When the pistol is clean the striker will re-center itself by simply racking it, but if it's dirty - say after shooting a few hundred rounds - it may take several attempts of racking the slide before it re-centers.
    I was not saying it only happens with taking it apart. I was simply stating some of the people had the issue after they took it apart and put it back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I haven't the energy to review the thread in order to learn if any others have been experiencing unintentional mag releases while firing the pistol. For whatever reason, it has been happening to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    I haven't the energy to review the thread in order to learn if any others have been experiencing unintentional mag releases while firing the pistol. For whatever reason, it has been happening to me.
    Happened to me again just yesterday at the range and only once with the same mag. My theory is that it has to do mainly with the ambi mag catch design. All other mag catches that I know of run perpendicular to the recoil force. The P10's catch runs parallel to recoil. Maybe, given ideal conditions, the catch dislodges from the mag during recoil. I've tried to release a mag by firing grip alone and haven't been able to.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Happened to me again just yesterday at the range and only once with the same mag. My theory is that it has to do mainly with the ambi mag catch design. All other mag catches that I know of run perpendicular to the recoil force. The P10's catch runs parallel to recoil. Maybe, given ideal conditions, the catch dislodges from the mag during recoil. I've tried to release a mag by firing grip alone and haven't been able to.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I have never heard of this before from anyone else or on any other forums. If it does not do it with any other mags, its possible the mag catch cutouts in the mag body may be a little off location or the mag catch may be out of spec just enough to cause it when using that mag.
    Last edited by Biggy; 11-12-17 at 22:36.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    You can start with my post here and read down from there, I and a few others had it happen with their guns, mostly associated with +P or +P+ ammo. Others had it happen with standard pressure, others shot overpressure stuff with no issues.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...62#post2515362

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    I don't think it will be that hard. Does anyone have one that doesn't malfunction?
    I put about 600 rounds through mine last week with no lube and it didn't hiccup at all so I am thinking it will be hard to kill.

I just wish I could find a set of night sights for mine.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I put about 600 rounds through mine last week with no lube and it didn't hiccup at all so I am thinking it will be hard to kill.

I just wish I could find a set of night sights for mine.
    Cajun Gun Works has tritium rears and fronts for the P10C

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast