Page 118 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I bought mine new and within the first mag the rear slide plate/cover dropped and hung up. After that I haven't had that issue since. I did experience a mag drop at some point but thought I might have not seated it well.

Now I believe the mag release and catch could be the problem. The mag release is stiff but I expected it to smooth out as much as I've worked it and buffed the mag release and catch. I noticed the mag release pin has a small step in the middle and I'm not sure why CZ designed it this way unless there was trouble with the pin walking.

So the step down in the pin is where the mag catch pivots. Since the middle of the pin is smaller, the mag catch tilts when either side of the mag release is pressed.

Also, like several others have reported, when the slide is locked back I can rotate the striker so it catches on the rear of the frame.

I plan on sending it back to CZ.
    I really like what the gun could be but I'm disappointed I volunteered to be a tester for a new gun. I'm sure it's just teething issues that will hopefully get resolved. CZ seems responsive to the issues.

I believe Cajun Gun Works is working on a better mag release pin in addition to a tool steel striker, trigger shoe, and a couple of other improved small parts.

BTW, you can fix the stock trigger dingus just by taking a round file and gradually filing it down flush with the trigger shoe.

WHat does the serial start with? I cant see from the pics...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    In those pictures did that happen to the striker while you were firing the weapon? David
    I have to tilt it myself to around 7 o'clock and it clicks into place. I gently lowered the slide because I didn't want to damage the firing pin. It's just one of those things that shouldn't be possible because who knows what it will do after a lot of wear. All of the other striker fired pistols I've handled have a solid metal striker channel and you can't rotate the striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    C371xxx

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    From what I understand, it's new enough that it has the correctly beveled striker cover plate with the half moon cutout that's supposed to help with the striker issue and the plate hanging up.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Thanks for the reply. I've seen a few pictures like that but everyone has been done manually. I'm just shooting mine, not really worried about what possible wear could occur at some unknown point. David

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I've seen a few pictures like that but everyone has been done manually. I'm just shooting mine, not really worried about what possible wear could occur at some unknown point. David
    That's good you've had no issues I'm guessing. What does your serial number begin with?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mine’s at 16 gun serial number is C153894. David

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I handled an FDE C451xxx over the weekend. The mag release was a lot smoother than mine and I couldn't turn the striker by hand. Good to know CZ is working on the issues as they go.

Feedback Score
    That's good to hear.

I hope to be able to afford a P10-C by May...as they will have been in consumer hands
    for a whole year by then.

Feedback Score
    2681A8BC-A6B9-47DB-9656-4D54A3D63F69.jpgMine is currently back at CZ. I love the pistol and had zero issues until around 1300 rounds, at which point I had one light strike. The following day, I field stripped the pistol to clean it and I discovered a fracture in the metal running along the ridge above the striker channel. I noticed that there is almost no “meat” for that portion of the striker channel. I can’t see there being a lot of stress on the slide in that area, but apparently it’s not thick enough, as I can attest. I look forward to getting it back and hopefully hearing what CZ has to say about that particular issue.
    Last edited by riverjoe85; 02-08-18 at 10:35.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    CZ Warranty was great to work with.
    I got mine back in about a week and everything is fixed. They replaced the entire striker assembly and the striker no longer rotates. The mag release doesn't bind and is smooth even on a full seated mag.

New ones are coming with steel guide rods but CZ Warranty said they can't get any due to them being dedicated to new production. The polymer is fine but it'd be a bonus to have the metal, captured spring.

Page 118 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast