Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Ive read that CZ has fixed the striker issue. Is there an indication on the newer run that it’s an updated version? New ser# prefix or something else?
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Ive read that CZ has fixed the striker issue. Is there an indication on the newer run that it’s an updated version? New ser# prefix or something else?
    No generally not, late production guns should have the latest parts in them, just remember that CZ seems to like to make changes, modifications, in production, basically this means when new or upgraded parts show up in the bins where the pistols are assembled, then those pistols get the new parts. however, if it was me, and I was worried about the striker, I'd just buy one from Cajun Gun Works.. their parts are usually much, much, higher in quality, they're not cheap, but put one in, problem solved.
    Last edited by ralph; 05-02-18 at 16:58.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    No generally not, late production guns should have the latest parts in them, just remember that CZ seems to like to make changes, modifications, in production, basically this means when new or upgraded parts show up in the bins where the pistols are assembled, then those pistols get the new parts. however, if it was me, and I was worried about the striker, I'd just buy one from Cajun Gun Works.. their parts are usually much, much, higher in quality, they're not cheap, but put one in, problem solved.
    That's how production works across the board and across industries. The older parts inventory must be exhausted unless there is something seriously amiss.

For the price of the pistol adding $48 is still cheaper than a Gen5 Glock 17 or 19 and you'll probably outshoot your scores with the superb Austrian pistols.

I do, anyway.

Your mileage may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    That's how production works across the board and across industries. The older parts inventory must be exhausted unless there is something seriously amiss.

For the price of the pistol adding $48 is still cheaper than a Gen5 Glock 17 or 19 and you'll probably outshoot your scores with the superb Austrian pistols.

I do, anyway.

Your mileage may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You'll never hear me badmouthing Cajun Gun Works, About a year ago I bought one of the steel framed compacts that CZ had made for an overseas contract that I guess fell through. The one thing that I really like about this pistol is the upswept beavertail, allowing you to get a better, higher grip.Anyway, I sent it to CGW for some of their magic.. I had already installed one of their extended firing pins, and firing pin saftey springs, and the sights I wanted. I also had them install one of their stainless ring hammers, and a new sear, polish the internals, switch the mag release button to the right side, and finally have the frame, slide, barrel saftey levers, and trigger black nitrided..It came back looking fantastic!!! If anyone needs work done on their CZ's or just need parts, CGW is the place to go..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just picked one up, so far so good. Trigger was terrible out the box and very gritty with a small pop/crack before I hit the wall, took about 2 days of continuous dry fire I'm guessing thousands off pulls but eventually it worked itself out. Sheesh. But now its shooting pretty good, tighter groups than my glocks so I really like the ergonomics. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my Guncraft G19 holster and extremely tight in my Bladetech IWB glock holster as well so I'm not confident using the Bladetech either.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BasedGymBro View Post
    Did you try firing the gun to verify you'd experience the trigger grit in practice/perceive the gritty trigger?

It just needed some work to break it in, that's all. Luck of the draw sometimes you get a better trigger out the box and sometimes not. I did live fire it as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone try the theta trigger by hbindustries? I have a P10c suppressed model with the theta trigger. I installed the 3lb striker spring that came in the kit and I have to say that it is a really nice trigger. I also have a Primary machine Comp I installed on the p10c. It stills has the stock recoil spring and handles 124g and 115g just fine. I have shot 135+p ammo through it and it feels fine as well like shooting 115g target ammo.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Anyone have any rounds on one with the fixed striker channel? How is it. Looking at one of these or an m&P with 10rd
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I second this question. Anyone have comparison photos of each so readers can decipher which they have?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    I second this question. Anyone have comparison photos of each so readers can decipher which they have?
    https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=96636.0

Pics here. Look for the notch at the back of the slide just right of the striker plate.

Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast