Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryXD View Post
    https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=96636.0

Pics here. Look for the notch at the back of the slide just right of the striker plate.

Thanks for the link!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interdasting. Think it’s GTG at this point? They really seemed to die quick once they came out and had some issues. I was expecting big things for the P10.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=96636.0

Pics here. Look for the notch at the back of the slide just right of the striker plate.
    So the one with the notch is the updated version?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    So the one with the notch is the updated version?
    Yup the notched striker plate addresses another problem these pistols had, the plate itself would slide down during firing. CZ's first fix was to simply but a bevel on the bottom of the plate, with the idea being that when the plate/bevel hit the frame, the bevel would assist in sliding the plate back into place..A band-aid.. by locking the plate into place the problem is solved..If I were looking at buying a P-10, the striker plate being notched into place is what I'd look for. I imagine there's plenty of older, brand new P-10's still sitting at wholesalers warehouses, and in lots of smaller LGS's around the country, that don't have this..buyer beware..Especially if you're buying via the internet, I could see some places doing the ol' bait and switch..This is one time where you really do want the latest generation..
    Last edited by ralph; 06-11-18 at 09:56.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thank you sir.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Yup the notched striker plate addresses another problem these pistols had, the plate itself would slide down during firing. CZ's first fix was to simply but a bevel on the bottom of the plate, with the idea being that when the plate/bevel hit the frame, the bevel would assist in sliding the plate back into place..A band-aid.. by locking the plate into place the problem is solved..If I were looking at buying a P-10, the striker plate being notched into place is what I'd look for. I imagine there's plenty of older, brand new P-10's still sitting at wholesalers warehouses, and in lots of smaller LGS's around the country, that don't have this..buyer beware..Especially if you're buying via the internet, I could see some places doing the ol' bait and switch..This is one time where you really do want the latest generation..
    I have one with the notch on the rear of the slide and the slide plate is just as loose on it as the previous two that I owned that didn't have the notch. I admit I have no idea what the notch is supposed to do but if it is supposed to lock the rear plate in place it isn't working.

Feedback Score
    https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=97637.15

Look at the pictures in the first post of page two.

The new design is supposed to keep the striker from rotating. The new striker assembly has a lip on it that fits in the notch.

Feedback Score
    https://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=97637.15

Look at the pictures in the first post of page two.

The new design is supposed to keep the striker from rotating. The new striker assembly has a lip on it that fits in the notch.
    Thank you....so it has nothing to do with keeping the rear slide cover in place, like the other guy said.

Feedback Score
    Not to digress too far, but I'm looking at picking up a P-09 in the near future. Any similar issues with that design?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Not to digress too far, but I'm looking at picking up a P-09 in the near future. Any similar issues with that design?
    P09 is a completely different gun. Proven design. Its my go to for the last 6 years. Fantastic gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast