Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    Watched it go in and out of 2 g19 kydex holsters. Holsters are molded differently, I imagine it will not fit all the same. Some companies use odd parts of the gun for retention.
    I believe the slide on the p10 is wider than the slide of the g19 and your right about different holsters molded differently. I would prefer a holster specifically made for the exact gun intended. If it doesn't fit all g19 holsters, then I can see the problem for those vested in the g19 already.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila45 View Post
    I believe the slide on the p10 is wider than the slide of the g19 and your right about different holsters molded differently. I would prefer a holster specifically made for the exact gun intended. If it doesn't fit all g19 holsters, then I can see the problem for those vested in the g19 already.
    I agree that 100% compatibility is not ideal. But it is good that they are really trying to help out there buyers.

Feedback Score
    How difficult is it going to be to replace the front sights in these guns? I'm used to standard dovetails and glock fronts, but these look completely different. I also wonder if trijicon or ameriglo will step up and make some decent sights for it...

Feedback Score
    Somebody mentioned that these were the sights on the Shadow 2 was well.

They might be Meprolights as found on all CZs when you are talking actual tritium
    insert Nites.

If we do see a Sub-Compact in 2017 that will be great.

Should we not see one I might very well go to another P-07
    or a PCR.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This is sort of getting away from the topic but since we're discussing sights, I assume the P-10 will have the same stock photo-luminescent sights as the P-07/09 have. I actually like mine and they glow for quite a while, but I was wondering if they do get worse with age? My Google fu is weak.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I was also unaware that CZ had an LEO sales program. If it compares to Glock's blue label program price wise, then the temptation is that much harder for me to resist.
    Pricing is.... very attractive... on firearms, magazines, and other parts. 1 firearm per year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila45 View Post
    Actually,if you watched the Scootch video, he measured both the Glock, and the CZ slides.. both were the same width.The difference is, that the frame of the Glock is wider than the CZ's frame.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I also watched the video where the Glock 19 was laid on top. While the Glock 19 is slightly shorter, the difference in the grip angle of both guns appears that the new P10c might unreality conceal/print about the same as a Glock 19.

I am very interested in the P10c, but I've also been burned enough times over the years that I'll wait to see how the production guns work out before taking the dive.

I was also unaware that CZ had an LEO sales program. If it compares to Glock's blue label program price wise, then the temptation is that much harder for me to resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whootsinator View Post
    Pricing is.... very attractive... on firearms, magazines, and other parts. 1 firearm per year.
    If only they had the CZ Shooting Sports Foundation thing going on.. GSSF is a sweet program...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^^^ CZ offers one of the absolute best LEO/MIL discounts in the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Do we have a ETA on availability?

Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast