Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    CZ is stepping up their game. The P-07/P-09, the Bren, the Scorpion, and now this.

They may be taking my money here soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    One thing I noted from the video is that the old mags don't work in the new pistol due to a cut-out for the ambi safety. So, if you have stockpiled the old style, beware they won't work in the P10.

That being said, I like the sound of a better trigger. Once upon the time, I shot focusing on trigger re-set. Despite current theory, that can be done with the adrenaline pumping, but at the same time, it takes a tremendous amount of practice to get there and say there. I don't do that anymore having to admit to my mortal condition and general lack of time, funding, and health. My high-round count years are behind me.

All of that being said, I really like and respect CZ's as still holding over some of that Soviet mindset of "it will always work." Hope that got built into this design. Will I pick one up? Probably. Will it replace my G19 as a carry gun? Possibly, but probably not. And, that is ok. Remember the days when not everything had to be ninja-tactical and they could just be fun and interesting range toys?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Remember the days when not everything had to be ninja-tactical and they could just be fun and interesting range toys?
    I could not agree more. I'll get one because I'm a fan of Cz and firearms in general and it looks interesting enough to me to buy one for the pure fun of it.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yet another GOOD pistol to contend. We are at the apex of 9mm polymer goodness.

Many good features, and the grip looks a tad better. I find the P07 grip to be on the too thin side - this looks like it fills in a bit better - we'll see. What is so hard about an ambi-slide stop? More ledge on the rear sights would have been good in a new generation of CZ. WHEN will CZ license mage sales to MecGar in the P series??? Its been almost a decade, and P07 folks still have to pay MORE than HK and Walther users. That is kind of ridiculous.

But, this pistol looks very good. I hope the trigger is not TOO light - like the PPQ. I think the P320 gets it about right.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Remember the days when not everything had to be ninja-tactical and they could just be fun and interesting range toys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Reticle View Post
    I could not agree more. I'll get one because I'm a fan of Cz and firearms in general and it looks interesting enough to me to buy one for the pure fun of it.
    I'm in the same boat. My carry is probably going to be a G19 of some flavor. However, I've had a lot of people that have wanted me to take them to the range to try out new handguns prior to buying their own. Having a few extra flavors on hand would certainly help with that.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Feedback Score
    It's official: Official Site Link

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'm digging this a lot

Feedback Score
    I'll give it a chance to make me love it.

Feedback Score
    Well there may finally be a large size striker gun I have to buy. I've wanted an 07 for years but just haven't sprung on one yet, now this thing is coming out I'll have to give it a try instead. That is unless this drives the price of 7's down.
    The Jeep is Family

Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast