Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    In all seriousness, I don't think they intended to do this. I think it's just a case of they were very happy and overly optimistic and daddy CZ back in Czech ran into a delay.

Anybody ever dye FDE pistol frames? Would be cool to rit dye a different color.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoses View Post
    In all seriousness, I don't think they intended to do this. I think it's just a case of they were very happy and overly optimistic and daddy CZ back in Czech ran into a delay.

Anybody ever dye FDE pistol frames? Would be cool to rit dye a different color.
    There are a few videos on Youtube about it. No idea how it holds up though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whootsinator View Post
    I don't at all believe that CZ-USA has purposely and maliciously manufactured hype, or that they'd have anything positive to gain from that. They can only repeat what CZ tells them, and are probably at least as disappointed as anyone else. Publicly, they've decide to STOP giving estimated release dates because they feel they can't trust what CZ tells them. I've said it before, and I'll say it here again. NO ONE KNOWS when the CZ P10C is to be released. Not you, not Jimmy at Cabela's, not even CZ-USA. They'll get here shortly after they're shipping from the factory in the Czech Republic.
    BINGO!!! That's ^ pretty much it...They'll get here, when they get here. I've got money put back for one. Now, I'll just sit back and wait. Look at the bright side, If Hillary had gotten elected, what does everyone think your chances would be of seeing them at all? When you look at it that way, a few week wait doesn't seem so bad..
    Last edited by ralph; 02-12-17 at 08:43.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Disregard, off topic.
    Last edited by TF82; 02-14-17 at 10:53. Reason: Off topic content deleted

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    Pretty good?

I mean, with a quick search the H&K USP and the Sig SP2022 were both introduced while her husband was president and I can't even make a list of all the guns we saw introduced while Obama was president. Our pro-gun prospects haven't been better in a long time, but he's not a god.
    Never said he was, you also left out the AWB,which was also introduced during the clinton years. That was a looong 10years waiting for that to sunset. One can only guess what the hill- dog would've done had she been elected.. But, I can promise you she would've done everything possible to restrict sales, imports, etc, via EO's legal or not.The way I look at it we got a 4 year reprive, Get what you want while you can.. God only knows what will happen in 2020. But, we're getting way off topic here, let's try to get back to talking about the CZ P-10, shall we?
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I think everyone needs to calm down and not get there panties in a bunch. They are making sure this product is right. Stuff happens. They also have some hurdles to go through to get them here. Please dear god, lets not turn this into a shit show and bring in politics.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    I think everyone needs to calm down and not get there panties in a bunch. They are making sure this product is right. Stuff happens. They also have some hurdles to go through to get them here. Please dear god, lets not turn this into a shit show and bring in politics.

jokes on you.
    I'm not wearing any panties

no homo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    So, they haven't been built yet. Lol
    So just keep your Glocks. Nobody is forcing you to buy a CZ.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    As to the P-10, I'm very much in the market for a mid sized 9mm soon and a Glock 19 with a better trigger and grip angle from a very well reputed company has me pretty excited. I do wish someone could match the 19s overall height, though I suppose that's somewhat a function of the grip angle.
    Last edited by TF82; 02-14-17 at 10:54. Reason: Off topic content deleted

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    Sure, but why do we assume she would have been more effective than her husband or Obama who even had a democrat congress? The CZ P-10 isn't an assault weapon under anyone's definition. Hell, if they make 10 round magazines we'll be able to get them in stupid ass NY. All my point is, is that I think our chances would still have been pretty fine. I like assault rifles though, so I still hate her.

As to the P-10, I'm very much in the market for a mid sized 9mm soon and a Glock 19 with a better trigger and grip angle from a very well reputed company has me pretty excited. I do wish someone could match the 19s overall height, though I suppose that's somewhat a function of the grip angle.
    I'm sorry I brought it up.. You win, now, can we just drop it? I guessed you missed the part in my last post about getting way off topic.. I'd really like to keep this thread about the P-10 going, and not have it turn into a political shit-show... My bad....
    Last edited by ralph; 02-13-17 at 15:01.

Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast