Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
    Agreed, regarding the sights and the stippling. I took some fine grit sandpaper to the front and backstrap on my P10C and knocked down the stippling some. It made a world of difference and is still far more grippy than a Gen 4 Glock.

Really hoping that the aftermarket sight manufacturers embrace the P10C quickly so that we get some options there.
    I did order tritium sights from CZCUSTOM.com

Hopefully they are taller than the abysmal stock sights.

Took her back to the range after lightly "polishing" the large mainspring housing stipples and "Voila!" It's all good now!

The slide release is fine in practice and the magazine release now drops a full magazine albeit one must push a bit harder than what is the norm.

It (like every other polymer pistol it seems) needs stippling on the upper portion of the sides for your support hand. For the time being a little grip tape will suffice.

Also ordered a JMCK AIWB holster and six mags.

Raven Concealment seems to have abandoned their (what I thought was) excellent dual magazine carrier so I'm searching . If anyone has any good leads/recommendations please fill me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BTL BRN View Post
    Sights were received yesterday and I had some time on the range this morning -

Installation was a piece of cake, the dovetails fit with zero issue. I really like the sights quite a bit, they aren't too different from the Dawson sights I use on my P07's and P09's. My only slight gripes would be that I wish that the rear sight had a bit more ledge - though I had no real difficulty with any one-handed malfunction drills; and that the rear sight set screw sticks up just a bit once installed - probably due to these being made for a Shadow 2. For me POA/POI = top of front sight post (lollypop), though "drive the dot" inside of 10 yards made little difference.

Accuracy was ridiculous at 25 yards -

I couldn't exactly replicate the above (average about 2.5" 5 round groups), but these pistols are really quite accurate. That was a three shot group aiming at the left edge (something very defined), slow fire, standing unsupported with Federal 147 HST.

Both of my samples are well over one thousand rounds now, and I have nothing but a boring reliability report.

Hey BTL BRN thanks for posting the CZC part numbers you used. I'm looking to do that with my P10, as well.

Just so I make sure I understand your sight picture, it's the middle one of these three, right? What kind of yardage were you shooting?

sightimages.jpg

I just picked mine up today. The mag release is fine, if a little stiff. Nothing terrible, though. The slide release is hard to release on an empty magazine. I guess it's the follower/mag spring that one is fighting when trying to release the slide.

However, how often does one release the slide with an empty mag in the pistol? Very rarely, IMO. With even one round in the magazine, the slide release drops the slide with minimal effort.

My trigger breaks at about 4.5lbs on my non-digital trigger pull gauge. Very crisp, nice reset and probably the best stock striker trigger I've experienced (out of a VP9, 2 M&P9s (fullsize and pro), M&P9c, M&P45, Shield, Glock 32, Glock 34, SIG 320 and 320 X5).

Can't wait to shoot it. If it's as boringly reliable as you've posted, CZ hit a home run with this.

Feedback Score
    Tried the fit in a safariland sls/als duty rig for g17/22. There is maybe 1/4-1/2 inch of movement up out of the holster but the als does work.

For those interested.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm not happy with the stock sights on my new P10C....and will keep an eye out for some Dawson f/o ones...hopefully in the near future. They'd indicated to me in an email that it was a matter of "weeks." We can dream?

I also like what BTL BRN has done with his.

However, for the time being I'm going to stick with what I have, blacking out the rear dots and using fingernail polish on the front.

I've put 200+ rounds through it since painting it, and shot it Sunday morning at a monthly steel plate match in rain all morning.

I'll put up some photos....
    If we want to regain the respect of the world, we should begin by announcing that children have no business expressing opinions on anything except "Do you have enough room in the toes?" -Florence King

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A few P10C models have entered my inner circle of shooting friends. Everyone thus far seems quite happy with their purchase. Or at the very least no one has stated they are experiencing any issues of any kind.
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Buddy of mine got ahold of one of these recently and I accompanied him to the range to break it in.

200rds, boringly reliable.
    Trigger was GTG for a duty/carry application.
    Mag release was GTG.
    Slide Stop was GTG.
    Good stippling.
    No recoil at all but then again I can close a Captains of Crush 2.5.

Accuracy........
    Mechanical accuracy was amazing. But the sights. The Fuq'n sights. All ten shots fit into a B-8 X-Ring. But when they land two inches south and three inches left of the black on a B-8 target we got problems. This wasn't a simple trigger control issue because these shots were all in a TIGHT GROUP. POA was top of the front sight on the top edge of the X-Ring.

Other than the sights being HORRIBLY regulated I liked the gun a lot. For me it is a Glock killer..... If the rounds get to exactly where they are intended to go.

I don't read script, script reads me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just received the p10c this morning and only had enough time to put three mags of hand loads through it. The trigger is definitely lighter than factory Glock's. The reset is beautiful. I found myself shooting low and slightly left with the factory sights. A thinner front sight will help me with my aging eyes. I'm really liking it so far.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Local store has 5 of them, at $450 each.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Local store has 5 of them, at $450 each.
    What area?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    What area?
    https://store.martinscf.com/aboutus.asp

They ship to FFL.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast