Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by G34Shooter View Post
    Just got one ordered. Thanks G34Shooter!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You're welcome Sir!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by G34Shooter View Post
    Thanks for the link. Purchased and received tracking info within the hour. They will also hand check the optic to ensure there are no issues with reticle bloom or FOV that were initially reported. Great customer service.

Feedback Score
    Well I tried a Razor 1-6 on 1x as a red dot,it gave me a headache between my eyes,my G33 is better for my eyes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking777 View Post
    Well I tried a Razor 1-6 on 1x as a red dot,it gave me a headache between my eyes,my G33 is better for my eyes.
    Did you adjust eyepiece focus? With bad focus it can happen with LPVO used on 1x. Also problem with some that have too much field of view (fisheye effect). I had this problem with IOR Pitbull 1x/4x, but never with (properly adjusted) Razor 1-6x.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    Did you adjust eyepiece focus? With bad focus it can happen with LPVO used on 1x. Also problem with some that have too much field of view (fisheye effect). I had this problem with IOR Pitbull 1x/4x, but never with (properly adjusted) Razor 1-6x.
    Yes I did,I had it to where everything is crystal clear,it's the image in the scope that messes with my eyes,it did the same thing to my buddy's eyes as well. It's one heck of a well made piece that's for sure,the only way I can use scopes is with one eye closed and a 4-14x etc,more of a DMR setup.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by witchking777 View Post
    Yes I did,I had it to where everything is crystal clear,it's the image in the scope that messes with my eyes,
    Try different approach.

On 1x aim both eyes open at something close range (under 10 yard) and adjust eyepiece to have minimal possible difference between pictures in both eyes, to have most natural image.

It is different way to set focus comparing to what is recommended but this is what I use and what works best for me and I shoot a lot with LPVO. For HPVO I of course use recommended way to focus eyepiece by looking at the sky, etc.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    So how solid are the segments of the reticle?

I'm looking at one right now and it looks (to me anyway) that all of the segments are composed of tiny dots. Lots of tiny dots, but it does NOT look like one consistent segment.

Perfectly useable though.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    So how solid are the segments of the reticle?

I'm looking at one right now and it looks (to me anyway) that all of the segments are composed of tiny dots. Lots of tiny dots, but it does NOT look like one consistent segment.

Perfectly useable though.

If you stare at just the reticle (and not looking through it at a target), then you will see small little dots comprising the circle. Very hard to see though.

C4

Feedback Score
    Not really that hard to see for me. Humblebrag, but I have very good vision, but picking up all the tiny dots is pretty easy.

So that is normal? This is not a malfunction?

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast