Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by exojam View Post
    Really surprised no one from Vortex or any other user here has not commented on this as I find it hard to believe they would let them hit the streets like this.
    I will chime in, I looked at mine and yup at the bottom and left side of glass the outer ring fades just as it gets to the side. The center dot however goes clear to the edge of the glass. To me it is a non issue, as long as I can see the center dot I can make hits. Basically it's best described as loosing half the circle as it hits the edge of the glass. I will see of I can get some good pictures up this evening, that way everyone can see if it's good or not for them. I think the other things it brings to the table make it better for my uses than eotech.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stank; 06-12-18 at 19:36.

Feedback Score
    Easier than I thought to capture.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    My head is in the middle of my body so I havent had that issue I can see why it would bug some but a non issue to me.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    99% time I am too...but I am a lefty...so if canting the sight towards my right to clear a room or what not makes this optic not usable for a brief period...on mine...your #2 pic is how mine was...from that point on..I saw no more reticle...Vortex told me it is what it is...I ask them how come the right side doesn't do it...didn't get a technical answer back...instead...they encouraged me that its a friendly reminder you are getting out of the optic's range...I scratched my head...they did offer to look at it...but it was normal operation...sent it back for a refund instead...I think it is a design flaw...because the right side operates normally...I think somehow the way the laser diode is positioned is playing a role in this odd reticle fade...o well...no more problems for me in this regard...too bad...I loved the UH1 design.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Dang. Smoking deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have seen some good reviews, and even a guy destroy one on Instagram. They look solid. I was able to shoot one this summer on a PWS PCC, and I really did not care for it, but I feel like I am missing something with it.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I have seen some good reviews, and even a guy destroy one on Instagram. They look solid. I was able to shoot one this summer on a PWS PCC, and I really did not care for it, but I feel like I am missing something with it.
    I destroyed one on accident and vortex had a new one to me in about 10 days

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post

The guy on IG destroyed it intentionally to see how much abuse it could take, and I think it performed very well.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post

Man, that is winning there.

C4

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast