Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    One thing that the eotech did better than aimpoints was their reticle clarity when magnified. Will I be able to use existing magnifiers with your UH-1 without any loss of reticle clarity, for example the G33 magnifier? Also will the height of the stock UH-1 mount compatible with the height of the existing eotech G33 magnifier mounts?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    One thing that the eotech did better than aimpoints was their reticle clarity when magnified. Will I be able to use existing magnifiers with your UH-1 without any loss of reticle clarity, for example the G33 magnifier? Also will the height of the stock UH-1 mount compatible with the height of the existing eotech G33 magnifier mounts?
    Yes, the magnifier should work just fine with the UH-1, both clarity and height wise.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexSam View Post
    I can assure you it doesn't. Notice that the rear narrows down and it's wider at the front? The rear window is about the same size as an EOTech, but it's larger at the front. In addition, the mechanics are designed in such a way that we don't need the extra shroud over the sight. That combination specifically helps eliminate the tube effect and IMO gives it a less obstructed view than even the EOTech.
    If it's half the wizardry the razor hd2 1-6 is...I'm listening! The mro, I found to be wishful thinking, same as the srs. I hope I like this.

Feedback Score
    Is there any thought of putting a sleep feature on the sight, that would than wake up when the firearm is moved into a firing position? Also, will you guys be implementing a way we can modify the auto shutoff time? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by exojam View Post
    Is there any thought of putting a sleep feature on the sight, that would than wake up when the firearm is moved into a firing position? Also, will you guys be implementing a way we can modify the auto shutoff time? Thanks.
    There will not be a sleep feature on this sight, but it's something we will keep in mind for a future model.

As far as the auto shutoff goes, you will have the ability to turn it on and off, but there will be no ability to customize the time limit. It is set at 14 hours. That is a good idea though, and something we will consider for future models.

Thanks for the feedback!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexSam View Post
    There will not be a sleep feature on this sight, but it's something we will keep in mind for a future model.

As far as the auto shutoff goes, you will have the ability to turn it on and off, but there will be no ability to customize the time limit. It is set at 14 hours. That is a good idea though, and something we will consider for future models.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Vortexsam,

Thank you very much for your time and information.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What about parasitic drain and all the other little flies in the ointment that can happen? Has this been verified as a nonissue?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Bumping this up since they have finally started shipping out and are now available. Hopefully we start seeing some reviews and feedback.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
    Bumping this up since they have finally started shipping out and are now available. Hopefully we start seeing some reviews and feedback.
    Available where?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Available where?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vortex+AMG+UH-1

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast