Thread: help with pic posting

Feedback Score

help with pic posting

When I try to post a pic, I cant it says size exceeded or something like that. The blue bar on the upload box say 2mb of 2mb used. Is there a way to clear out the old pics in there?
    Any help would be appreciated, I am not overley skilled when it comes to computers.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    When you click the image icon, then click 'from URL'.. then uncheck the box that says reference locally.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    When I try to post a pic, I cant it says size exceeded or something like that. The blue bar on the upload box say 2mb of 2mb used. Is there a way to clear out the old pics in there?
    Any help would be appreciated, I am not overley skilled when it comes to computers.
    Stop using the site for uploading pictures and use a free upload site. You will have higher quality images, and most of the sites are easy to use. I'm currently using Flickr and Tumblr, with both being free and Tumblr being easier to use.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Old thread, but there don't seem to be any free hosting sites anymore. Nothing seems to work for me.
    I'm using Android, not a desktop, so manually typing in links isn't really feasible.
    Thoughts? Ideas?
    Photobucket used to be perfect, as you could copy the forum IMG link, but that no longer works.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas, Stick.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    Old thread, but there don't seem to be any free hosting sites anymore. Nothing seems to work for me.
    I'm using Android, not a desktop, so manually typing in links isn't really feasible.
    Thoughts? Ideas?
    Photobucket used to be perfect, as you could copy the forum IMG link, but that no longer works.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas, Stick.
    Thanks
    I use tumblr, and have for a few years now without any issues at all.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I use tumblr, and have for a few years now without any issues at all.
    Created a tumblr account, BUT can't figure out how to share a picture on m4. Any words of wisdom?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    No idea about tumblr, but I switched to imgur after the photobucket situation. It was kinda funky to figure out at first but then imgur switched to a style similar to photobucket.

Simple upload & simple link retrieval from my android without using any apps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    No idea about tumblr, but I switched to imgur after the photobucket situation. It was kinda funky to figure out at first but then imgur switched to a style similar to photobucket.

Simple upload & simple link retrieval from my android without using any apps.
    what share option did you select?

EDIT: disregard, figured it out.
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 10-15-17 at 18:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Created a tumblr account, BUT can't figure out how to share a picture on m4. Any words of wisdom?
    Once the picture is uploaded to tumblr, click on your image so it becomes full size. Then right click on your mouse, and you should see an option to copy the image location. Copy the image location, and then click the pic box on M4C and paste the image location, unclick the box.... and you are all done.

Stick