Thread: Having fun with my first can.

Feedback Score

Having fun with my first can.

So, I just picked up my Octane 45 before the holiday. Having family visiting, I didn't spend the time to get my 9mm SBR ready to host it. I did however spin it onto my .22lr upper and took it out in the yard for a few "test fires". I expected .22 subs to be quiet, but ... Damn!!! My pellet gun is louder than suppressed .22lr. I know this isn't news to experienced can owners, but I was just surprised at HOW well it worked.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    I'm still waiting on mine. I hope to have similar feelings soon. Probably February or later but some day...lol

Feedback Score
    I put my rev 9 on my 22 and same, I couldn't believe how quiet it was, and it's a semi. I thought I'd eventually get a 22 can, but not now. For a pistol maybe but after cutting my rifle barrel to 16, balance is near factory.

Feedback Score
    I can't wait.....Christmas my come in January or February, but hey, Christmas is always Christmas. I am sure I will feel like I did when I was 5......waking my parents up at 0400. Lol. I have 4 suppressors and an SBR lower needing to come out of jail.

Feedback Score
    I felt the same thing when I got my two Mask HD's back from jail last week. I wish I could say the same for my Razor 762. Don't get me wrong it's a metric shit ton quieter than without it but expected a little better. The Mask though is unbelievable. I'm glad you're enjoying your can OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk