Thread: LRB M25+5R Wolfe barrel+JAE-100= sub-MOA@ 200 yards, 52 rounds, 11 groups

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LRB M25+5R Wolfe barrel+JAE-100= sub-MOA@ 200 yards, 52 rounds, 11 groups

While the ladies were out shopping on Black Friday, I took my son and my M25 out for a range session. After letting my son shoot the 10/22 at the silhouette range, we headed out to the 200yd range to do some accuracy testing with the M25/5R/JAE-100G3. I did my best shooting to date with 3 different loads.

For the 52 shots and the 11 groups I fired, I averaged 0.915 MOA! (overall average posted on the pasteboard has a minor mathematical error)

My hand loads averaged 1.56 MOA. M118 LR averaged 0.845 MOA. 175gr FGMM averaged 0.804 MOA.

I'm not sure I can improve over this, or if there's any need to try at all. That day, I shot off a sand bag and ditched the bipod. I also had two double-fires that were attributed to not holding the rifle tight in my shoulder. My trigger is adjusted down below 4 pounds. I have a Shooting Sight adjustable match-grade EBR trigger.

All shots were fired from the magazine with the gas on.

This rifle shot as soft as an AR! I think I can wrap up my accuracy testing of the JAE chassis, film a review, and move on to something else.

Here's a better view of the rifle from a few months ago...

Tony.
    ----------------
    TonyBen, LLC
    www.tonybenm14.com
    tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Feedback Score
    Great shooting and a significant amount of groups to learn something!

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by bfoosh006; 08-29-17 at 19:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks Brian! We'll have to hook up again some time and you can try it out for yourself.

Tony.
    ----------------
    TonyBen, LLC
    www.tonybenm14.com
    tonyben@tonybenm14.com