Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poncho

Feedback Score
    Hazard-4, Poncho Villa. Very nice, packs small.

https://www.hazard4.com/apparel/outd...cho-villa.html

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For $8.00 this is decent, via Amazon. It's definitely more like an e-blanket equivalent, not like a warm poncho liner blanket type.

Emergency Norwegian Military Surplus Emergency Poncho Blanket

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I got a rubberized military poncho that I got from a place called Col. Bubbies that specializes in vintage Army-Navy surplus. I don't know why, but I like it more than the nylon ponchos. It cost me $30, has a little weight but keeps you completely dry.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anybody know if Old Grouch is still around? I ordered a poncho back in June of 2019, tried calling a few times, left messages, emails and no poncho has hit my door or status change on my order. No return emails or calls. Just wondering if they still in business.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tagged for interest.

I have a USMC poncho liner (MARPAT woodland) that I take on the road when the job sends me out of state and I sleep in a rest stop.

I can’t seem to find the actual poncho that goes with it for sale, anywhere ...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Anybody know if Old Grouch is still around? I ordered a poncho back in June of 2019, tried calling a few times, left messages, emails and no poncho has hit my door or status change on my order. No return emails or calls. Just wondering if they still in business.
    I remember seeing some bad threads about old grouch on other forums.
    I have never done business with them , but others say they got burned. Not sure why things went bad.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by k9barco View Post
    I remember seeing some bad threads about old grouch on other forums.
    I have never done business with them , but others say they got burned. Not sure why things went bad.
    They finally contacted me via email and said the order got dropped because they changed systems. They told me to put my order details into a new reply system they have and they will throw in some goodies since they dropped the ball. I have since used their old system once and new system three times to try to reply to them and the only thing I have received from them is silence. They don’t even answer the phone or return messages left for them. They on my poo list for sure. I will look back to see if I was charged and update.

Yep, I got burned for $91.something. They charged my card and that was all they did.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 04-06-20 at 20:19.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That sucks, hope you get your money back.
    I heard they used to be a good company.
    Good luck!

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    They finally contacted me via email and said the order got dropped because they changed systems. They told me to put my order details into a new reply system they have and they will throw in some goodies since they dropped the ball. I have since used their old system once and new system three times to try to reply to them and the only thing I have received from them is silence. They don’t even answer the phone or return messages left for them. They on my poo list for sure. I will look back to see if I was charged and update.

Yep, I got burned for $91.something. They charged my card and that was all they did.
    You can contact your credit card customer service dept and file a complaint for not receiving your goods. Once you go through the process with them, you will either receive what you bought from the dealer or the card will refund your money. I've done it a couple of times with some turds over the years.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    You can contact your credit card customer service dept and file a complaint for not receiving your goods. Once you go through the process with them, you will either receive what you bought from the dealer or the card will refund your money. I've done it a couple of times with some turds over the years.
    That was last June I purchased it. Wonder if I can go back that far? I will give it a try. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast