Thread: New CQB Build

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

New CQB Build

This one is currently living it's life as a pistol until I get it a stamp.

Here's a listing of the parts used on this build:

• Noveske N4 forged lower.
    • Sionics LPK w/ enhanced trigger.
    • BCM Mod 0 pistol grip.
    • Shockwave Blade kit.
    • CMT Upper*
    • Sionics NP3 BCG.
    • Noveske branded Super Charging Handle.
    • Noveske 10.5” CQB Barrel (carbine length gas).
    • Noveske NSR M-Lok 11 inch.
    • Noveske KX5.
    • MBUS BUIS.

*This upper receiver will be swapped out in the near future for a Gen 1 Noveske N4.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looks like a good build with quality parts should be a nice shooter. I've been debating on one of those shockwave blades, how do you like it? Does it lock up solid with the little set screw?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masenomics View Post
    Looks like a good build with quality parts should be a nice shooter. I've been debating on one of those shockwave blades, how do you like it? Does it lock up solid with the little set screw?
    I haven't shot it yet but it seems to be a very solid setup. The tube is dimpled and the setscrew locks in very tight. Once I figure out the final adjustments, I'll probably use some Vibra-Tite VC-3 to keep that screw from backing out. Some of the guys on the AR Pistol forum have some good things to say about it in this thread.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    So sad! Poor guy is not able to reach its full potential! I have a 300 Blackout also living as a pistol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I assume it's pistol lower? Didn't know a pistol lower could be converted to a rifle ever, with or without a stamp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by st0ny3mu View Post
    I assume it's pistol lower? Didn't know a pistol lower could be converted to a rifle ever, with or without a stamp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's incorrect stony. The rule is that if a receiver is made into a pistol FIRST, then you can convert it into a rifle at a later date. You can revert it back to a pistol at any time. It does not work the other way though: if it is made into a rifle first, you can NOT convert it into a pistol. Also once you convert a pistol to an SBR it cannot be converted back into a pistol from my understanding. The whole weapons classification by the NFA is absolutely pointless though. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthOPS32 View Post
    The whole weapons classification by the NFA is absolutely pointless though. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Agree with that, as the list of stupid laws goes, that one is very near the top of the list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slodsm View Post
    Agree with that, as the list of stupid laws goes, that one is very near the top of the list.
    Yep, 100% agree.