Thread: Looking for clip on double AR mag pouch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Looking for clip on double AR mag pouch

Looking for slip on/clip on double AR magazine carrier that can keep in a bag and throw on in a hurry if need be without having to remove or unbuckle belt. Would settle for single if product doesn't exist in a double configuration.

Does not need to be concealable nor tacti-cool, just functional. Thank you for any advice.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Did find a single holder with a paddle for attachment by Mako

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/pro...D3uhoCi7rw_wcB

But still no double
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Looking for clip on double AR mag pouch

Check out the safariland ones they are only singles that I've seen and I own 2 of them they are great.

I'll look for them when I get home and post a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    G-Code makes a couple different versions of double AR mag pouches with paddles.

For example: https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...RM201-STD.html

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Something like the ModuLoader System by Raven Concealment would allow you to use the clip type and mag carrier of your choice.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm a fan of the Blade Tech AR mag holder with a Tek-Lok- very fast and secure.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    I'm a fan of the Blade Tech AR mag holder with a Tek-Lok- very fast and secure.
    Dave, your advice has been spot in in every instance that I've followed it so I ordered one of these today. Thanks for your help; again. -Dave