Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul PMAG M3 in Medium Coyote Tan - coming in February 2017

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ccccc
    Last edited by n4p226r; 01-27-20 at 13:32.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    We deleted that functionality because the notch that allowed it weakened the bottom of the magazine for cold weather full weapon drops with heavier rifles. It' something we might be able to get back with new materials technology if there's another generational change.
    Always appreciate your input. I have a stupid amount of mags already, but I'll definitely buy 20 of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Duane, thanks as always for your input. Will you be offering 20-rounders up front, or further down the road?

Dave

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    So, MCT color for mags only or will buttstocks and other furniture be made available?
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    they were always illegal in my state
    Not always.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gawd damnit, another color of mags to stockpile

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Need some OD or forest green.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Hey, guys. "MCT" (yes it's not that imaginative, but it was the best way to denote that we hit the SAWN signature reduction color range) is pretty exciting here, because it's the result of a long line of experimenting with ways to get desired color without any of the detrimental effects to strength that can accompany it. Sand was a required evolution along the way, and the MCT material does everything that the other GEN M3s do, just in the right color for the color memo. The new processes will actually allow us to look at MCT drums, but that may be a ways down the road.

We have already been molding finished MCT magazines, they've been out for 3rd party review, etc., so there should be no foreseeable delays. We would already be capable of shipping, but we have some loose ends to tie up that we'll hopefully be able to talk about soon.

These are really exciting times for us around here, and as we get ready to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the PMAG in 2017, we will have some other great things to talk about at SHOT.

On the 74 mags...I feel you. Magazine demand in 2016, plus a focus on the MCT program itself has made it slow going for refining the 74 mag program, and I'm chomping at the bit as much as anyone.
    Can we expect the full line of Gen M3 Pmags to be available in MCT?

Such as the Pmag LR/SR?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Entirely possible. Our intent is to move it across the line, but for the immediate future, we'll be focusing on getting MAG556 and MAG557 out in big numbers.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've been a fan of the windowed PMags for years. Great to see they are being updated and coming out in MCT. I'm looking forward to picking up a few.

BTW; I love the way you guys produce your youtube video releases. Nicely done.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast