Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The loudest pistol I own

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

The loudest pistol I own

Hey guys,

Take a look at my pistol. Colt Commando upper on Noveske Pistol lower. Staked the CN and put a KAK brace on there. I put one of the IWC mounts on the hand guard for a Arisaka Scout light. I have the surefire FH on it so I can put my Socom (308) on there for fun. Obviously it needed a T-2. Great pistol!
    Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    FYI: You created a duplicate thread, counselor.

That is a tasty looking pistol, by the way.

Feedback Score
    Congrats on a very Sweet looking pistol !!! I have two ... a 9mm and a 223/556 one !!! Love them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Got a little plinking in today. Moved the Aimpoint back to my preferred position. Another Loud pistol was brought out by one of my shooting buds.

Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    My loud pistol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey guys,

Take a look at my pistol. Colt Commando upper on Noveske Pistol lower. Staked the CN and put a KAK brace on there. I put one of the IWC mounts on the hand guard for a Arisaka Scout light. I have the surefire FH on it so I can put my Socom (308) on there for fun. Obviously it needed a T-2. Great pistol!
    What pistol tube did you use for the build? Uses standard carbine buffer spring?

Feedback Score
    I have a 8oz heavy buffer from New Frontier Armory on it with a heavy buffer spring !!! Huge difference... not a single malfunction... the pistol tube is the one that comes with the Kak Shockwave blade kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I went Ka-razy with the Krylon. BTW, it is a KAK tube and H-2 buffer.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love the paint job. Am working on building something similar this coming year for myself, maybe different sites, and MD, but other than that, pretty close to my desire. Plan is as a testing platform prior to SBR. Oh, and because why not? If I may where did you pick up the upper from? What did you end up giving for it?
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Clyde Armory. $699

Christopher Columbus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast