Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Return of the standard A3 AUG - 2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    Whats a good price for a A3 M1 with white stock and 3x optic? Found one locally for $1800, not a fan of the color but will jump if its a good deal.
    Best prices I'm seeing online for the non-optic models with the high rail are around $1,685. The non-black versions usually command a few bucks more as well. The optic equipped models seem to be going for around $2,050 or so. $1,800 is a pretty damn good deal for a NIB gun.

Lately I've been kicking myself for not picking up an AUG A3 when they were blowing them out in preparation for the M1 models. If I remember right they were going for around $1,200 at CDNN which is a far cry from the current $1700 price tag. I do wish they would re-release the A3 models with a lower price to match.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What's the deal with the white furniture? Seems kinda odd, probably rit dye it if I buy it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What's the deal with the white furniture? Seems kinda odd, probably rit dye it if I buy it.
    Winter camouflage. Steyr has done a stock package for desert, woodland, snow, and basic black. They also showed a "safety orange" version at Shot Show.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't dye the furniture. If you don't like the white, post it for sale and buy whatever color you want. I believe the white furniture is a special production run.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Called the place about it and it is used, doesn't know the round count. Is there anything AUG specific I should look for during inspection?

Edit* Passed on it, Id rather pay a couple hundred more and get the setup I want...mud stock with the 1.5 optic.
    Last edited by Turnkey11; 03-07-17 at 17:44. Reason: follow up

Feedback Score
    I have a brand new mud stock kit and brand new take off 1.5x optic. I'd swap you if you want. Just say the word...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345