Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I am not sure the exact reason it wasn't chosen. But I wouldn't worry too much about that. Glock failed too and we know their reputation.
    Probably not.

The M&P is 10+ years old and has a pretty good reputation for reliability.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Smith & Wesson was the first competitor (IIRC) to get booted from the MHS effort. So whatever the "fail" was it must have been fairly substantial.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Smith & Wesson was the first competitor (IIRC) to get booted from the MHS effort. So whatever the "fail" was it must have been fairly substantial.
    Could have been anything really. We'll probably never know.

Regardless there is a decade of M&P experience in LE. Only regular gripe is with accuracy. But some of that might be the shooter too. People generally blame gun or ammo first. Myself included.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have some very, very limited experience with competing for a government contract. My initial impression [no, I don't do impressions..] was that one's bid could be rejected for minuscule errors in submission paperwork/requirements.
    I was wondering if there was a known more substantial reason, reliability, durability, etc.?

Feedback Score
    My 2.0 .40's trigger is getting better with each round I shoot through it.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Any body with the 5 inch model able to find a decent holster for it anywhere?

Feedback Score
    Has anyone put the apex 2 dot sear ONLY in their 2.0 yet? Was it worth the $40 or is the stock sear good enough?

Feedback Score
    I don't seem to be having any accuracy issues with the 9mm M2.0 at all. It also happens to have a faster twist barrel that stabilizes the 147 grain+ bullets better. They went with a 1 in 10" twist rather than a 1 in 16". Not as accurate as a Apex barrel but definitely satisfactory for a factory duty type firearm at it's price point. Here are some pics of some strings of shots I did at 15 yards off hand.
    Targets.jpg

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I would say by the picture the pistol at least for you is dead on! Nice.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    I would say by the picture the pistol at least for you is dead on! Nice.
    I did swap out the factory sights and put on some Trijicon HD XR's on it and I was able to zero it with a sight tool.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast