Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a bit of a deal on used M&P45 midsized. Not 2.0 of course but these have been discussed here somewhat.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ea113-18779581

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Here's a bit of a deal on used M&P45 midsized. Not 2.0 of course but these have been discussed here somewhat.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ea113-18779581

That is a solid deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Happy1 View Post
    That is not very reassuring. I hope it is a fluk, and not a common theme. I always wanted to like the M&P, but it never measured up. The accuracy issues were more than teething issues, and should have been properly dealt with. I hope I am vindicated by this generation. I LOVE my shields!
    fit and finish one thing but forgetting a part?.... interesting

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matthepanther View Post
    fit and finish one thing but forgetting a part?.... interesting
    It happens with every company. Now if we start seeing more of these reports then I am going to get worried.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A coworker and I put a handful of rounds through the 2.0 yesterday afternoon. All groups were fired from 25yards with a balled up windbreaker used as a rest.

We each fired five rounds of 124gr Hydrashok, Atlanta 115gr XTP, 124gr WWB and Speer's new 147 G2 Gold Dot.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Initial thoughts are that the new grip texture is fantastic. Very good traction without creating any hot spots. The new radius on the thumb safety and removal of the long tang make for a more comfortable high shooting grip. The trigger is pretty crisp and clean and probably about as good as can be expected or desired from a general issue duty gun.

As for accuracy the verdict isn't yet in. The gun seems to be a 3.5-4in gun at 25 yards but the few G2 loads really screw those results. So is it the ammo or the pistol? Is it the two shooters or something else?

I do have a handful of old 147 Gold Dots and a box or two of the WWB loaded with 147 JHP that I need to try.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    It happens with every company. Now if we start seeing more of these reports then I am going to get worried.
    Start at Post # 13 - https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...9mm-Durability
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Tokarev,

For reference, what size groups do you normally shoot at 25 yds?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by richiecotite View Post
    Tokarev,

For reference, what size groups do you normally shoot at 25 yds?

Just off the top of my head I'd say I'm good for about 3" with a decent gun and good anmo. Maybe a little better or worse depending on various factors.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a bit of informal testing. This is my P320 Carry alongside the new 2.0.

I fired five rounds of 124gr Speer Gold Dot +P through both and five rounds of 147gr WWB through both. Bullet holes are marked 320 or MP accordingly. The uptick was the 124 and the = was the 147.

Distance was 25yds. Kneeling with my usual balled up windbreaker for a rest.

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast