Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It looks like the Speer Gold Dot +P 124g HP is a sub 3" round at 25 yards. That is good to go for a defensive handgun cartridge in my book.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    It looks like the Speer Gold Dot +P 124g HP is a sub 3" round at 25 yards. That is good to go for a defensive handgun cartridge in my book.
    I've had good luck with the 124gr Gold Dot in a couple different handguns. It is hard to beat.

So far the 2.0 doesn't seem to favor 147gr stuff but I haven't tried a big variety.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here are some additional photos.

First is another conglomeration of both the 2.0 and P320 on the same target. Ammo used was reloads (Berry 135 plated with 3.7gr Titegroup) along with 124gr WWB and Winchester 100gr frangible +P. Of course I forgot my ruler...

This turned out to be kind of a mess so I tried again using B27 repair centers.

Running out of ammo so only eight rounds on each target with the frangible.

Finished things off with 124 Gold Dot +P. Again I was running low so only five shots here.

Looks like I threw one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Two questions:
    1. Anyone thinking of adding an RMR to their new 2.0?
    2. Hear of any FDE 4.25" versions on the way from S&W....instead of just the 5" guns.

Thanks, just skimmed all 23 pages...found it informative!!!
    A2 Stippling - Filling your M&P stippling needs.
    ------
    OIF 2, OIF 8-10, OND1 - I dig burn pits

Feedback Score
    I'm hoping for an all black 5 inch gun, all the ones I've seen are FDE.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can simply buy the 9mm version w/o safety now and send to get cerakoted. Doubt S&W has any plans to put out more options right now. Heck, look at how long we went on the compact 9/40 coming in FDE - and they STILL don't make FDE grips for it! (Only the .45c).
    A2 Stippling - Filling your M&P stippling needs.
    ------
    OIF 2, OIF 8-10, OND1 - I dig burn pits

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I think the new grip texture is a little too aggressive. This is coming from someone who owns an M&P and thinks the grip texture on the G1 are too slick; and has fine grit griptape on his FS 9mm.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Slight deviation: Did anyone at SHOT happen to see of the Shield 9/40 will get the texture of the new Shield 45?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    I think the new grip texture is a little too aggressive. This is coming from someone who owns an M&P and thinks the grip texture on the G1 are too slick; and has fine grit griptape on his FS 9mm.
    I have a 45 Shield that hasn't been hard on clothing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know when the M2.0 in .45acp will be available?

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast