Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    I took mine out the past Friday and put about 125 rounds through it. Didn't have any accuracy issues, what I did and so did my buddy was a lot of brass to the face. I don't know if it was all the ejector or the cheap blazer brass I was shooting. I will have to take it out again this week and try some other ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For the past couple months I've shot my M&P, on average a 192/200 rounds a day, three days a week. I'm well over 4,000 rounds with no malfunctions and no brass to face. The brass from my loads falls in a pattern about 90 degrees from my stance, in an area you could cover with a beach towel folded in half.

Mine seems to pattern on the bottom end of C41's expectations - about 3 inches @ 25 with me planted in a good Stance, I haven't shoot it from a bench at this time.

I'm happy, happy, happy, with my 2.0.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm not unhappy I just need to figure out if this is just an ammo issue or not. FWIW I have the 5 inch model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    I'm not unhappy I just need to figure out if this is just an ammo issue or not. FWIW I have the 5 inch model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have the 5 inch model also.

FWIW in addition to my loads I've shoot at least two boxes each of 124gr American Bullet, 115gr ARMSCOR, 115gr and 124gr PMC Bronze (all FMJ) without problems.

I've cleaned the gun three times.

Things I don't like - the sights, I blacked the rear out and tried to limp by with using a gold paint pen I had to paint the white front dot. Did not work well, fiber optic front in bound. I had to get a FDE with ambi safety as that was all they had in 5" - no one, including S&W has plugs for the frame.

This replaced a G17 to shoot production in Action Pistol, it was a good decision.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 06-12-17 at 19:00.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    The ones I checked were a little better. Nothing to HK's or CZ's standards. They will be 3-4" gun at 25yds (at best).

C4
    I see you still don't have any 2.0 on your site. Hard to get or are you not going to sell them?
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I see you still don't have any 2.0 on your site. Hard to get or are you not going to sell them?
    Hard to get. With that said, I think there are better guns out there (CZ, HK, FN 509, Beretta APX, etc).

C4

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Too bad the one at the bottom is the American made one

Topic for another thread the cz, fn and beretta are interesting. Beretta is hideous but that doesn't mean much.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Too bad the one at the bottom is the American made one

Topic for another thread the cz, fn and beretta are interesting. Beretta is hideous but that doesn't mean much.
    The APX is made in TN and is far from "hideous" (if we are using looks to choose a weapon to bet your life on). ;-)

C4

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I said "but that doesn't mean much" at the end of the sentence no?

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had a few 2.0 pistols to roll through class and none have had issues (accuracy, brass to face, etc). The few that I've handled have had pretty good factory triggers in them

Feedback Score
    I've had my 5" 2.0 for about a month now and have 900 rounds through it. So far so good. No failures, no BTF, hits what I am pointing at.... gtg.

25 yard group... the pistol was supported, not in a vice, not on a v-block, but just the base of the grip on a bench... so take it for what it's worth. If you remove the two off-shots for user error, the remaining eight are within ~1.5". Good enough for me with non-match ammo and crappy OE sights.

Would buy again.

Last edited by Talon167; 06-13-17 at 20:13.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast