Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW, my review for all to critique

I found the accuracy to be largely solved with the 2.0. Probably not CZ/1911 accuracy but shot well with a variety of loads.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    FWIW, my review for all to critique

I found the accuracy to be largely solved with the 2.0. Probably not CZ/1911 accuracy but shot well with a variety of loads.

Just finished watching the video. You highlighted most of people's questions.

But now I'm wondering. It's 2017, what polymer striker fired handgun is your favorite?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Just finished watching the video. You highlighted most of people's questions.

But now I'm wondering. It's 2017, what polymer striker fired handgun is your favorite?
    G17 RTF2. But, as stated in the video; if I haven't been shooting Glocks for 20 years that probably wouldn't be the case.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

KUDOS TO S&W CUSTOMER SERVICE

When I picked up my M&P 2.0 they only had ambidextrous safeties in 5 inch guns. I removed them, but could not find manual safety frame plugs to put in the notches the safeties rode in. Every place was out of stock.

Eventually, I called Smith customer service and talked to a nice lady there. She told me they were currently out of the plugs but when they came in she'd get some sent out to. Got my name, address, email and then told me they'd send them when they came in. Yeah, right, I said to myself as I hung up.

Next day I got an email telling me the call info had been forwarded and giving me a reference number in case I needed to call them back. A week or so later I got another email telling me essentially they hadn't forgotten. Today I received the plugs in the mail.

Mark me down as a happy, satisfied S&W customer.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 07-20-17 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    Just the other day I was seriously considering an M&P 2.0 (5 inch barrel/FDE) but ended up putting a CZ P-09 on layaway instead. I guess time will tell if I chose wisely or not.

Feedback Score
    I must say - again - I am very impressed with my 5" 2.0. It's been my favorite 'out of the box' striker I've ever shot (and I don't say that stuff lightly). I really like this gun.

I've owned it for a little over two months and just put my 2,000th round through it. No cleaning or lubrication... just putting it through its paces. Anyway, it's run 100%, been very accurate, and a pleasure to shoot. Bought mine for $469. I'd buy a 4.25" 2.0 today if I didn't have a couple M&P Pros laying around.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    All my M&P pistols are version 1.0, and have manual safeties. Having handled the 2.0, I like the ergonomics of that safety more.
    Are the two compatible with each other? Does anyone have pictures of the two, removed from the pistol, side by side?
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Just the other day I was seriously considering an M&P 2.0 (5 inch barrel/FDE) but ended up putting a CZ P-09 on layaway instead. I guess time will tell if I chose wisely or not.
    I have both. A 5 inch 2.0 and a P-09. I love them both but the M&P feels better in my hands. THe CZ has become a permanent suppressor host and the M&P has the gear for going outside the house.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So I am considering the MP 2.0 as my only SFA poly framed pistol. I like the 5" length and safeties. Since the S&W failed the recent Army tests I am curious as to why? Was it just mean rounds between failure? As in reliability?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I am not sure the exact reason it wasn't chosen. But I wouldn't worry too much about that. Glock failed too and we know their reputation.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast