Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    Someone on another forum. He had bought the kit but never installed. Got a set of HD XRs for it as well for $100

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Where we at with the new 2.0 Compact? I picked one up a couple days ago. I haven't shot it yet and am hoping to hit the range tomorrow.

First impressions are good. Size is nice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Love mine. 750 through it so far with 0 issues. Very accurate, nice trigger. I did sand down the grip lightly with some 1500. I'm going to AIWB mine, just need to finish some testing with my carry load.

Feedback Score
    Easier to make it less rough than to make rougher. Think of all those after market stipplers that will be working elsewhere.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Easier to make it less rough than to make rougher. Think of all those after market stipplers that will be working elsewhere.
    Yup, totally agree. Some people were bitching about it being too rough but I would rather it be rough from the start since it is easy to smooth out.

I really like how the grip feels. The small insert fits me perfectly. On my G19s I had to spend a few hundred bucks on each frame to get them to be comfortable to me.

Five minutes with some 1500 grit and now the grip is perfect for me with nothing else needed. In fact the whole pistol is perfect for me. I'm keeping the stock trigger. Might even keep the stock sights since the nice big white dots seem to be working well for me. There's literally nothing I want to change. Which seems odd after so many years of tweaking other pistols.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344