Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Understand. For me, I look for guns that can shoot UNDER 1" groups at 25yds. To each there own, but you are typically better off with an overly accurate pistol VS one that isn't.

C4
    This is my thought process. I am not saying I can shoot that well at 25 yards. But I want my well earned money to be spent on something that can.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    While I'm very interested in the developments S&W has made... The biggest downer about seeing this, is that we already know it failed in selection process to Glock/SIG/Beretta/ and other guns for the XM17 program. This gun will NOT be the next army handgun so that's a bit of cold water on here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Really would like to see something more along the size of the G19.
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    Not trying to poke a finger in the eye of anyone who digs MP's but it looks to me like the same junk just restyled, time will tell I guess.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    While I'm very interested in the developments S&W has made... The biggest downer about seeing this, is that we already know it failed in selection process to Glock/SIG/Beretta/ and other guns for the XM17 program. This gun will NOT be the next army handgun so that's a bit of cold water on here.
    That doesn't really say much. The army isn't necessarily known for always selecting the best stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Not trying to poke a finger in the eye of anyone who digs MP's but it looks to me like the same junk just restyled, time will tell I guess.
    Agreed. The trigger shoe looks the same, so I'm not that optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    They got rid of the best feature it had over gen 3 glocks: The beavertail.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I have known about these for some time now. I really cannot say anything about accuracy, etc as I have not touched one.

IMHO, your most accurate (out of the box) pistols are going to be from HK, Walther and CZ (and various 1911's). Yes, you can certainly get a 1" @25yd gun from Glock, but it is a real crap shoot. M&Ps' are typically 3-4" guns @25yds. If that works for folks, drive on.

C4
    Why is it Americans haven't figured out how to mass produce accurate semiautomatic handguns?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    I got really good accuracy out of the m&p 45, about on par with the Hks. I was planning on going m&p but the issues with the 9mm kept me in HKs pocket. It's too bad, the 45 is a great package. Hopefully the 2.0 is even better.

Feedback Score
    Great.. now I want an M&P again, lol

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Why is it Americans haven't figured out how to mass produce accurate semiautomatic handguns?
    Americans have built a few accurate 1911s. Also fnh pistols are gtg. M&p in .45 are nail drivers too

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast