Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: USMC Chooses Gen M3 PMAG

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We call that.... winning!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As a former Marine Infantryman that tested some of the first PMAGS in 08' and used Gen 2's in Afghanistan I am ecstatic that the Marine Corps made this decision. Good on ya Magpul. We miss you here in Colorado, still got my Boulder Airlift mags!
    S/F!

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Excellent, great to see the Marine Corps made the right choice this time! If I ever run into my dbag former Btry CO that told me I couldn't use my PMAGs (but I still used them anyway when he went back to Leatherneck), I'll tell him "in your face, sir!"

Feedback Score
    Outstanding.

As a former 0351 with a tour in Iraq in 2004 I would have loved to have been issued PMags like the Gen 3. The ability to easily disassemble and clean the magazines alone would have been worth it (moon dust gets in everything), but the better feeding geometry, tougher mag body, and vastly superior follower are even more icing on the cake. Watch the mean rounds between failures on the M4 become greatly improved.

Feedback Score
    Making sure M3 works fine with old style HK416 magwell seems to pay off. When I watched all this Magpul videos with M3 tested in HK416 it had USMC written all over it as intended audience. Congratulations!
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    So many heads are gonna explode, hah!
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Good decision by USMC.

Question: Does the window plastic age as well as the rest of the mag? I've seen a lot of clear plastic get brittle after exposure to the elements. Not being snarky here, just curious.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Congrats to Magpul!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry if I missed it but when will they be available?

As someone who was issued 30rd. GI mags with black followers back in the day, I'm more than happy to see the Corps get them ALL first and foremost.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Congrats!! Nice work Magpul!
    Philippians 4:13

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast