Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Possible to Get 30 Days Worth of Food in a 5 Gallon Bucket?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Minor threadjack here, but I keep seeing folks buying the Wise food buckets, but I've read a number of reviews that suggest they're really bland. Anyone here have experience actually eating Wise food for more than a meal or two?

Thanks.
    Yes. I think they are pretty good*. I eat hot sauce (Franks) on just about everything so I keep a major stock on hand. Part of your preps should always include salt and spices. Salt if needed, and spices for morale.

If I'm digging into my Wise food stash, I've got bigger problems than how bland it may be.

*I sell Wise but I also keep a major stock on hand for my own family. If I wouldn't feed it to my own family, I wouldn't sell it.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    Yes. I think they are pretty good*. I eat hot sauce (Franks) on just about everything so I keep a major stock on hand. Part of your preps should always include salt and spices. Salt if needed, and spices for morale.

If I'm digging into my Wise food stash, I've got bigger problems than how bland it may be.

*I sell Wise but I also keep a major stock on hand for my own family. If I wouldn't feed it to my own family, I wouldn't sell it.
    I have to agree, and I do not sell Wise....... I have actually feed it to my family for a regular meal and there was no issues. The below item is a huge moral factor. I carried one in my ruck for years.

https://www.amazon.com/Coghlans-9961.../dp/B000FXWLA4

In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    The original, and still champion after all these years!

https://www.amazon.com/Tabasco-Peppe...ywords=tabasco

Okay, so you might want a smaller bottle. But my old platoon would probably drain that gallon jug in a week.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Doc, I got to order a couple of those.

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I have to agree, and I do not sell Wise....... I have actually feed it to my family for a regular meal and there was no issues. The below item is a huge moral factor. I carried one in my ruck for years.

https://www.amazon.com/Coghlans-9961.../dp/B000FXWLA4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12