Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Academy

Feedback Score
    Just took Handgun 102 yesterday, great class. Awesome facilities.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I took 102 a few years ago, and Handgun 103 last year.
    Going back for 104 soon.
    Great facilities and instructors.
    I did have to use their frangible ammo in both classes I took, but it was reasonably priced.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnotjon View Post
    I took 102 a few years ago, and Handgun 103 last year.
    Going back for 104 soon.
    Great facilities and instructors.
    I did have to use their frangible ammo in both classes I took, but it was reasonably priced.
    Funny you mention the Frangible ammo.
    We were on the outside range and later had the opportunity to do multiple target transition on steel targets. Being outside no need for frangible, 10mins in guess who gets hit in the face just below glasses. I get smacked and blood shooting out like it hit a main artery, I put my hand up to my face to put pressure and then take it off and blood shooting on like a stream again. Turned out a minor cut but being blood shooting out they thought it was serious. After repairs to me we shot again and believe it or not I got hit in the top of me head again (lightly this time).
    As mentioned it was minor, they had a number of people coming over as there had to be a report of the incident, I was hoping they would rename the range after me , no luck..lololl.

I will be back for 103 when I can come down from Canada again, had a great time and surrounded by fantastic likely minded people.

Mike

PS-------One of the first things I am doing when getting back home is pick up a pair of solid "Ballistic Glasses".(Oakley, WileyX ) Thats 3 times I have been hit,
    Last edited by SCULLY; 09-08-17 at 11:43.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This is all great information, thanks everyone who posted up their reviews.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12