Thread: Ammo/Buffer Combo

Feedback Score

Ammo/Buffer Combo

I am expecting my stamps for my first SBR & suppressor in January. The bad news is my range time will be severely effected throughout the new year. I am hoping that someone has already been down this road and can enlighten me on the finished set up.

I am looking for a buffer that will run with sub and supersonic ammo while being mainly in suppressed mode. Has anyone found a combo of buffer, subs and supers that all work together with (or without a suppressor)?

I will be running a 9.5" BCM upper with BCM bolt carrier behind a silencerco specwar.

It's going to be a great January...
    New SBR, new suppressor, new baby and a new president!

KiloDelta

Feedback Score
    I have a 12.5 5.56 that I shoot with an 7.62 omega can. I was fine unsuppressed but throwing brass at 1'00 clock with the can. Went to an H3 buffer. Ejection good with or without can. Feels smoother too, with way less recoil.

Feedback Score
    I run a specwar / saker on my 10.5" noveske 300blk with an H2 buffer. Runs everything. Isn't reliable without the silencer when shooting lightweight subs.

The specwar is a really quiet can with 300 blackout, I think you'll like it.