Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impact Weapons Components Benelli M4 Multi Light Mount

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've never been disappointed with any IWC product I've purchased and recommend their stuff all the time.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I've never been disappointed with any IWC product I've purchased and recommend their stuff all the time.
    100% Agreed.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by diving dave View Post
    Hahaha always a soap opera ! OP I assume no issues if your a lefty like me?
    100% ambi

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom View Post
    The OP seemingly implies there had not been a "GOOD" solution prior to the IWC. I disagree with that, and I think it's knowingly misleading. The IWC product is a nice addition to our options, but AVA brought the first viable, robust solution to the M4 almost 3 years ago. The IWC follows that lead.

"Impact Weapons Components Benelli M4 Multi Light Mount is truly in a league of it's own."

I don't know how one can stand behind that statement.

Again I am glad to have the IWC as an option, but the solution joins a similar offering and while different does not outclass it. I think it's going to come down to goals and preferences.

As far as cost - if you wish to mount a handheld like such as a P2x - your IWC costs are going to be more than the AVA to do the same. Additionally, a QD for the other side of the AVA is available as an option for anyone that wants one.

Me joining? I joined because I have been a AVA customer, bought the first one the week they were announced and I think this post will tend to mislead those in the market. It's funny that you say that about me joining to say something about this, I am not sure why that is material to any of the claims. Second, I see you joined the Benelli forums to do do exactly the same. Good for thee, not good for me.
    That's nice. Your only interaction with this forum is to knock the product and push the AVA. Welcome.
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 01-05-17 at 23:12.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    That's nice. Your only interaction with this forum is to shit on this product and push the AVA.
    Say what? I did no such thing. I think the product is great. Happy for the additional offering. Put words in other's mouth much?

Of course you know that. It just doesn't fit your agenda.

IWC makes many products I use and recommend. I'd stand behind their products any day.
    Last edited by Boom_Boom; 01-05-17 at 20:31.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Guess the Surefire forend is so last century?

I just happy another company is making M4 (or M1014) accessories. Gives Benelli users another choice.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    Guess the Surefire forend is so last century?
    They stopped making them, hard to find. That's one problem.

Most I know, including myself, that have tried them did not like them. Bulky and mounting things to it resulted in a less than desirable kludgey configuration.

These types of mounts are the better route for the M4 IMO.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    AVA has contacted me and we've worked on some projects unofficially, and I was part of the inspiration for their Mod 1. That said, I honestly like the looks of this IWC and plan to try one.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Took some pictures of the mount with an Elzetta Bravo in a Ring Mount on the 1913 Pic Rail section. Just to show the separation of the light and barrel:

Someone on another forum mentioned being worried about hitting their knuckles on the QD mounts. Not an issue:

This setup:
    Base Scout Mount - $70 intro, I guess it's gonna be $99 on Feb 1.
    1913 Rail - $24.95
    1" Ring - $19.95

Elzetta Bravo's are around $210 on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Elzetta-Outpu.../dp/B00I8B7P1A

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How tight does it have to be to be wobble-free? Really torque it down, or will *barely tight* make it shift-free, and then you just need appropriate torque to keep screws in place due to vibration?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast