Thread: Courses of Action coming to Hawaii

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Courses of Action coming to Hawaii

I know there are a few other guys on the island here so I wanted to pass this along. Johnny Primo of Courses of Action/SOFLETE is apparently making a trip out here this summer. I don't know many of the details as it's not on his site yet, but he's talked about it on Instagram several times. For those who haven't heard of him, he's a former Green Beret with 13 deployments under his belt. His company is relatively new, but it has been very successful already. I don't know what he plans to teach or where. He did say that he'll be on Oahu and probably one other island. I'd expect Carbine and/or Pistol 1. Sounds like he does a lot of moving in his classes (he said at the minimum you'll run 100m with a 90lb sandbag) and they aren't cheap, but training classes like these seem to be very rare out here. He said the course should be open on the website in 1-2 weeks so I'll throw up more info when I get it. He's pretty active on Instagram so that's a good place to start if you're interested. The last several days he's been doing live sessions around 6 PM MST to answer any questions.

http://www.courses-of-action.com
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'll be attending his C2 course in April. Pretty intimidating to read about physical fitness incorporated into his curriculum but it'll be a real eye opener and change in pace to other courses I've taken locally.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Courses of Action coming to Hawaii

I'm looking forward to it. Did some with RB1 and it was maybe my favorite part. It's a whole different game when you just sprinted 100m in kit. If you have Instagram, give soflete a follow. Their Sunday gunday posts will probably give you a good idea of what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 12-26-16 at 19:47.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)