Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BCM, Hodge, Centurion 12.5 Suppressed Build

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Didn't post that I got it out for a spin a few weeks back and it ran without a flaw. Put a few hundred down range and ran a few drills with it. With the A5H3 and Green spring with the Mini Surefire, it's smooth as can be.

Range report from last weekend. Got a chance to stretch it out to 300 and 500 on steel plate. Mk262s flew nicely. Even with my ears all the way turned up, you couldn't really hear the plate at 500. It was freshly pinted black with a full dirt berm behind it, so I was able to see hits better through a spotting scope. They have big tire straps holding the 1/2 inch plate and the 77gr round doesn't do much to it. No wind which was very nice. At least I know that it has the legs to be a performer at 500. Very happy with this rig, as I thought I would be.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Perfect do all setup. Thanks for the report. Ive looked at the centurion barrels pretty hard before and heard they were good shooters.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very nice !

Feedback Score
    Absolutely stunning. Your build looks extra juicy with the 12.5 and 11.5 wedgelock.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Awesome build Jake; love that Hodge rail! I've developed a new appreciation for my URX4 but I still want to do a build with the Hodge.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendOfDoom View Post
    Absolutely stunning. Your build looks extra juicy with the 12.5 and 11.5 wedgelock.
    Quote Originally Posted by capt46wfd View Post
    Awesome build Jake; love that Hodge rail! I've developed a new appreciation for my URX4 but I still want to do a build with the Hodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Very nice !
    Thanks guys. The Hodge is a very solid rail and is getting up there with my URX4 and Geissele MK1/3's at the top of the list.

Feedback Score
    Never would have thought you would be able to reach out that far with that kind of a rifle. Your gun looks great! Sounds like it performs just the same.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    How do you like the SL-S stock? I picked one up to put on my SR-15 last week. I got home, went to put it on and the leaf springs inside were missing. I like the cheek weld but it's a bit bulkier than the STR. I bought the thing 90 miles from home so it's going to be a pain to return it. I'm debating on getting another one or just keeping the SL on it.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by capt46wfd View Post
    How do you like the SL-S stock? I picked one up to put on my SR-15 last week. I got home, went to put it on and the leaf springs inside were missing. I like the cheek weld but it's a bit bulkier than the STR. I bought the thing 90 miles from home so it's going to be a pain to return it. I'm debating on getting another one or just keeping the SL on it.
    Love the stock. As much as I can so far at least since they haven't been out too long. I have them on 7 rifles now. Mostly SBRs that had The SL on it previously , and my SR25s have them also. They only have one leaf in them. At least every example I own has only 1.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234