Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aero BCG good to go?

Feedback Score

Aero BCG good to go?

Saw where they have them on sale for 106 and thinking of picking up a few. However I don't have any personal experience with them.

Merry Christmas guys.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Djstorm100 View Post
    Saw where they have them on sale for 106 and thinking of picking up a few. However I don't have any personal experience with them.

Merry Christmas guys.
    You may consider digging around in the Current Aero Precision Quality thread a bit.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djstorm100 View Post

Merry Christmas guys.
    I would just go with a Centurion C4 for only a few bucks more. Absolute best bang for the buck IMO.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Is this for spares or your #1 primary?

For spares, you can get Toolcraft GI-spec BCGs at WC Armory for around $90 - real deal GI contractor (if you choose the specific version that has the Carpenter 158 bolt).

For your #1 primary, my 2 cents would be to spend on a BCG that is both a known quality brand and coated with one of the newer coatings. I like the BCM with the ionbond coating, and the Sionics with NP3, as just two examples.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Is this for spares or your #1 primary?

For spares, you can get Toolcraft GI-spec BCGs at WC Armory for around $90 - real deal GI contractor (if you choose the specific version that has the Carpenter 158 bolt).

For your #1 primary, my 2 cents would be to spend on a BCG that is both a known quality brand and coated with one of the newer coatings. I like the BCM with the ionbond coating, and the Sionics with NP3, as just two examples.
    Have not seen any BCM with black IonBond in a while. Have you, in stock anywhere?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    Have not seen any BCM with black IonBond in a while. Have you, in stock anywhere?
    The FDE ionbond has been in and out of stock on BCM's website for the last 6 months. If you set a reminder notice you can probably get one within a month, maybe two at most.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-B...-mp-fde-ib.htm

Feedback Score
    I have an Aero BCG. Have about 1000 rounds through it. No issues.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    I have an Aero BCG. Have about 1000 rounds through it. No issues.
    FWIW, I have one with about 2k on it without issue

Feedback Score
    I bought a PSA Nickle Boron BCG about 2 weeks ago for $109 + FREE shipping. I know a lot of you here don't like PSA. I have shot almost 120 rounds through my AR with this BCG and have had no issues with it. I like the way it cleans up so easy.
    Last edited by AR-556; 12-24-16 at 19:34. Reason: Was supposed to be 120 rounds, not 1200 rounds.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Follow the American way, "buy'em cheap and stack'em deep!"

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast