Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aero BCG good to go?

Feedback Score
    Some people are mentioning tool craft, is this 90$ for the nitride version? I have seen those for 75-79$ regularly. The only thing holding me back from them is the fact they are nitrided and not chrome lined like the bcm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Visit the Aero Precision website, look at the pictures of the bolts - staking looks gtg as well as you can tell from a picture.

Still not definitive, but more substantive than 'I doubt.'

For a 40.00 to 60.00 savings I'd probably give it a shot, C158 Bolt - Peened, HPT, MPI, etc.

These guys have them for 95.00

http://www.monmouthreloading.com/sho...carrier-group/

Does BCM make a nitrided BCG?

I own a barreled upper from Aero, and I gave a detailed review on the other thread.

Basically, the barrel is crooked to the FF handguard or vice versa, and the gas tube roll pin is walking out.

It is extremely accurate, but I am not convinced they have the best QC. I seem to not be the only person who has had similar issues. I love their stuff, great company, love their mil/le discounts, and would probably buy again, but not for a duty weapon..
    My Areo/PSA Build ended up costing around 650$, for the same money I could have bought a Colt. The Rifle will pretty much just be for testing out hand loads, and I wouldn't really care if anything happened to it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234