Thread: HSA and FSA account owners....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

HSA and FSA account owners....

...two days to use all of that money left over. If you go to the HSA store (www.hsastore.com) you can use your HSA/FSA money to purchase top-end first aid kits by Adventure medical Kits, including their trauma kits with QuikClot.

For you medics, paramedics, EMTs, nurses, corpsmen, docs, and other medical folks: they also have Littmann stethoscopes.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    ...two days to use all of that money left over. If you go to the HSA store (www.hsastore.com) you can use your HSA/FSA money to purchase top-end first aid kits by Adventure medical Kits, including their trauma kits with QuikClot.

For you medics, paramedics, EMTs, nurses, corpsmen, docs, and other medical folks: they also have Littmann stethoscopes.
    FSA only has like $3 left in it for 16 but I'm book marking for next year.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I needed to update some first aid/booboo kits I keep around in various places and went to the HSAStore web site on Monday of this week to see what I could find. I couldn't find several items that I wanted/needed, so I went to Chinook Medical's web site and filled my cart with a wide variety of first aid items, bandages, etc. I used my flexible spending account credit card at check-out and held my breath. I received notification from Chinook yesterday that all items had shipped, so it looks like they accepted my flexible spending account credit card as payment for all items (even the one I thought was fairly questionable).

I'm going to try getting some CATs and chest seals in the near future on that card so that I can build up some additional kits for family and friends.

My experience only!!!

ETA: I ordered CATs, chest seals, NPAs, and a few other things from Rescue Essentials using my flexible spending card the other day and just received a note that all items shipped.

I would like to point out that I have absolutely NO interest in either of these vendors, an not shilling for them, or otherwise trying to promote them in any way. I'm passing along my experience trying to bulk up some booboo and other kits based on the OP about HSAstore.com without having to hit my rathole money.
    Last edited by afff_667; 02-07-17 at 08:39.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers