Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: America's oldest veteran needs help to stay in his house

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Thanks for posting this. A very worthy cause.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Update on Richard Overton:

On Friday the 19th of May Richard was taken to St. David's Hospital by EMS with a fever of 102 where the doctors discovered pneumonia to be in his right lung and immediately put him on antibiotics. As I send this update Richard is doing well with a temperature very close to normal with hopes of getting out of here soon. Many thanks to all of the prayers, all of the concern and all of the love that has been shown for him. We are now into the 5th month of Home Care for Richard. You have made such a wonderful difference in Richard's life and we are so thankful. Please continue to share with others this journey of Richard Overton and how one can make a difference.

Seems to me that if Richard had been living on his own he may not have gotten on top of this until it was too late.

They are near to reaching their goal to ensure he continues to have home health care, I plan on keeping updated and chipping in again if needed.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 05-21-17 at 20:31.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234