Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Remington ammo

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah. I forgot about their rimfire ammo. Holy crap is that shit nasty and worthless. Some subsonic... some supersonic. It's a joke.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have lost count of all the problems I've had with Remington UMC ammo, including two squibs. I have sworn them off forever. The gun shop by my house actually refuses to even sell it.

I know any manufacturer can have problems, but I have never had those constant problems with any other brand of ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have to echo the sentiments expressed. I have mostly rifle ammo in 25-06, .270, 30-06 and .300 wby. Inaccurate, inconsistent and generally low powered. Heck, their .300 wby is often the same velocity, or even slower than .300 win mag. This is all ammo of more than 15 years ago. I gave up on it long ago. I still have a brick of .22 lr and it is craptastic. I have had a little better luck with pistol ammo, but still same issues as the rifle. Like 10 mm loaded to same velocity as your average .40 S&W.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12