Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Bored at work today....

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    That would be at home in the Ghost in the Shell anime

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just thought of something to add to the pistol after seeing someone taking a pic with their gun under the group/pattern they just shot. A way to measure groups with the slide of the gun. I was thinking Inch on the right side, metric on the left. Bonus if you can figure out a way to incorporate a slide rule on the top of the slide.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You need the magazine from this gun!

https://www.full30.com/video/6b6850e...5a55fc38f207b4
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Absolutely! That thing is awesome.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think the loaded chamber indicator should be placed in such a manner that it doesn't necessarily interfere with the sights, but definitely placed in a annoying and distracting way. Brightly colored and obtrusive. Like your uncle Merv at that once a year family reunion. "Oh great, uncle Merv is still around? Why????"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thebarracuda View Post
    I think the loaded chamber indicator should be placed in such a manner that it doesn't necessarily interfere with the sights, but definitely placed in a annoying and distracting way. Brightly colored and obtrusive. Like your uncle Merv at that once a year family reunion. "Oh great, uncle Merv is still around? Why????"
    So the xd indicator but blaze orange.

Ohhh and the name and logo in blaze orange on the side of the slide.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Last edited by GregP220; 03-05-17 at 15:49.
    NRA & GOA - Join the fight!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    ^^^^ that is hilarious!

So the xd indicator but blaze orange.

Ohhh and the name and logo in blaze orange on the side of the slide.
    It should say SAFETY ZONE! in big letters
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    can we name this monstrosity the Cluster Mod. F?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thebarracuda View Post
    Make the LCI the rear sight.

Make it blaze orange like you said, but also make it part of a non-user serviceable "modular" trigger pack, to prevent aftermarket fixes

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast