Thread: Pistol stabilizers : Alternate function

Feedback Score

Pistol stabilizers : Alternate function

What is the legality of using the Stabilizer as a spare magazine holder? Particularly when it comes to more of the handgun calibers?

I have mine up for HD. It has a 13 round Mag with a spare in the Stabilizer as an example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CDR_Glock; 01-02-17 at 18:48.

Feedback Score
    Have you fired the pistol with the spare mag in that area? It doesn't look like it would stay with movement. And how is it for reloads? In the dark or dead of night, have you practiced reloads like that? It would appear to me that the mag would need to be oriented the other way for a quick reload. Just asking, not trying to throw stones...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    Have you fired the pistol with the spare mag in that area? It doesn't look like it would stay with movement. And how is it for reloads? In the dark or dead of night, have you practiced reloads like that? It would appear to me that the mag would need to be oriented the other way for a quick reload. Just asking, not trying to throw stones...
    Never. It was just a curiosity. I was loading a magazine and thought, I'd never use the Stabilizer as a Stabilizer since it's too slow to actually strap on in an emergency.

In all honesty it would probably fall out with recoil.

Probably a dumb idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk