Thread: Army M4 PMI

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Army M4 PMI

I have seen some garbage PMI classes in the few units that I have been in so I usually do them. I started developing a PowerPoint presentation over the last few weeks as a format to prevent myself from just rambling for an hour or two but then I realized that I should take it further. I combed through the recent TC 3-22.9 to root in an official Army publication and added further explanation so that it could be used by more than just myself. I'm passing it around now to other leaders and figured I'd offer it here for use. If anyone wants to use it or share it with others, pm me your email and I'll send it to you. It's nothing mind blowing and most of the info will probably be known by the members here, but it should serve as a useful guide to officers and NCOs when giving a class and running an M4 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm out now, but I know a couple of NCOs in my last unit that would put that to use. Tagged for later.

I left them with a couple of classes. A friend and I put together a nice little PMI but those days kept getting rat ****ed by this 12 yr old boy in a 2LT costume.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wake,

Thank you for your kind offer. PM sent.

Come on, now! Take it easy on second lieutenants. If they are trained right they grow into good captains. If not, well, it is hard to recover from them. I almost spit cola onto my screen when I read the "12 year old boy in a 2LT costume" comment. That was good.