Thread: Dark Angel Medical 19-20 AUG 2017, Lincoln, NE

Feedback Score

Dark Angel Medical 19-20 AUG 2017, Lincoln, NE

Hello all,

I’ve arranged to bring Dark Angel Medical back to Lincoln, NE again in August of 2017. I wanted to get advance notice to you as soon as possible, as I understand that the cost of this course (and associated potential travel/lodging) does add up. This is a 2-day class, totaling roughly 16 hours of instruction. There will be discussion, as well as hands-on application of skills.
    Kerry and crew bring a very unique perspective to the aspect of medical training. This will be the third time I’ll have been through the class, and each time I pick up on something new. Getting a refresher isn’t bad either.

Some information regarding Dark Angel Medical:
    http://darkangelmedical.com/about-us/

I am the host of the course (not the instructor), and I am acting as Point of Contact as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Registration is handled via Dark Angel Medical on their website.
    http://darkangelmedical.com/direct-action-response-training-lincoln-ne-19-20-august-2017/

I am the PoC for this, should you have any questions contact me via the method below and I will find an answer for you.
    Email: Dave.thomas@doane.edu

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Kerry is a tremendous instructor. If you have a chance to go to this course, make it happen. I have taken training from him, and he's terrific.

It's a lot of fun to do shooting or other defense classes, but what you get here is more usable for just about anyone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Kerry is a tremendous instructor. If you have a chance to go to this course, make it happen. I have taken training from him, and he's terrific.

It's a lot of fun to do shooting or other defense classes, but what you get here is more usable for just about anyone.
    Could not agree more. I would have replied sooner but some idiot (this guy) misplaced his login creds. Found 'em.

Feedback Score
    Hi all,

Wanted to swing in and remind those in the area about this class. As of right now, there is only one student signed up, and this may be the last class I organize due to lack of interest.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    How did this class go?

I'm thinking of attending a DA course in December. So far everything I've read is highly positive.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately due to poor registration this class did not happen. I have hosted two classes previously that went perfect. In my opinion, (somewhat biased of course) this is one of the best classes for the money and time. Kerry, Ross, and the other instructors present the information in a manner that is easily applied to common use, and I have heard that they also reorganized the curriculum to better allow for hands on demonstration.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd1983 View Post
    Unfortunately due to poor registration this class did not happen. I have hosted two classes previously that went perfect. In my opinion, (somewhat biased of course) this is one of the best classes for the money and time. Kerry, Ross, and the other instructors present the information in a manner that is easily applied to common use, and I have heard that they also reorganized the curriculum to better allow for hands on demonstration.
    Sorry to hear the attendance issue. Seems like a class that could pay for itself. I appreciate the feedback.