Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electronic ear pro

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Safariland has a 20% promotion for today. Use 'PRESIDENT' for the discount, still puts the DEHP at $332 with the gel cups.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

ONE Day Only (3/14/17) TCI 25% Off Sale

On steak & BJ day a VG opportunity to save 25% off on TCI earpro & the promo code is GEARUP.

It's for today (3/14/17) ONLY & applies to *arguably* one of the top two earpro choices made, TCI.
    Last edited by Agile53; 03-14-17 at 10:47.

Feedback Score
    Owned several but currently own Peltor Comtac III and Sordin Supreme Pro.

Sound is more natural for Peltor but Sordin gets louder.

Sordin has horrible battery compartment, turns off when stock hits it during recoil, hard to swap batteries, lots of feed back if seal is broken, everthing is annoyingly loud, distance impossible to judge, sucks for comms or helmet integration. Peltor is better in every single way other than max volume. I will trade a multicam Peltor Supreme Pro with LED and gel ear seals and iron forged concepts adapters and a SRS boom mic conversion kit for a Comtac III straight up if anyone disagrees.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ponied up for the MSA Sordin's with the gel ear cups. I have a pair of Howard Leights and the MSA is hands down better. If the Leights came with gel ear cups they would be pretty nice, but for a cheap pair of electronic ears they do the job pretty well for the price. But they are not in the same class as the Sordins. DSG arms had them on sale a little while ago for around 250 for the sordins with the gel cups. Having the waterproof compartments for the battery and waterproof electronics is a nice option with the Sordins. I have been caught out in thunderstorms having to do our rifle and handgun quals multiple times.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I've got it narrowed down to the two obvious choices the msa sordin or the peltor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peltor. never anything else.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-peltor-vs-msa

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I've got it narrowed down to the two obvious choices the msa sordin or the peltor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Howard leights are 10x better than my peltor muffs were. The electronics went out in the peltor fairly quick. I didn't care for how they fit either, I still use them as a throw in the truck set I don't care about. But compared to the leights, they didn't work near as good at cutting the sound. They were in the $60 range ones, the leights were in the $90 range

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ubet; 04-22-17 at 08:09.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    My Howard leights are 10x better than my peltor muffs were. The electronics went out in the peltor fairly quick. I didn't care for how they fit either, I still use them as a throw in the truck set I don't care about. But compared to the leights, they didn't work near as good at cutting the sound. They were in the $60 range ones, the leights were in the $90 range

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Umm. No. We're talking Peltor Comtac models.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123