Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hudson H9 announced

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rauchman View Post
    I'm very very far from an uber pistolero and a bit of a pistol whore, but of any pistol I've ever shot the recoil signature of the P7 is my favorite. Very fast and crisp. Other pistols feel clunky in comparison. Like you, I'd love to see a "modern P7". Curious to see how the Hudson shoots in comparison.
    I've had a P7M8, and P7 PSP for decades, and they are among my favorite pistols. I still carry my German police surplus PSP sometimes. I am a big fan of how they shoot, and the straight back recoil impulse. This gun looks interesting also. It wasn't on my radar screen, but comparisons to the P7 may change that. Thanks for the range report!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Mine hit low as well. Thought it was just me. I don't remember a safety on the one I rented. Maybe I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flanntastic View Post
    i own one, not loving the sights, it shoots low (others have mentioned this). but i like it. Sights track fast, love the recoil. Hate the upside down safety, it bites my finger.
    Did you guys shoot 115 & 124gr? I remember reading somewhere its dead on with 147gr. Didn't state if that's what it was meant for only that it shot low with 115 & 124 but was good with 147

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Did you guys shoot 115 & 124gr? I remember reading somewhere its dead on with 147gr. Didn't state if that's what it was meant for only that it shot low with 115 & 124 but was good with 147

InrangeTV stated theirs shot closer to POA with 147gr, but it was still a little low when they were interviewing the owners.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

i was shooting 115grn
    Bryan
    Aim

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I shot 115gr Sig ammo. THis stuff: https://www.sigsauer.com/store/9mm-1...-ball-fmj.html
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    InrangeTV stated theirs shot closer to POA with 147gr, but it was still a little low when they were interviewing the owners.
    Mine is dead on with 147gr Federal American Eagle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i have like 7k of loose Hornady 147grn XTP that came in on a LE buy back that i use for range ammo. I may just start putting that through the gun.
    Bryan
    Aim

Feedback Score
    Just say the Forgotten Guns vid and MAC episode on it. It looks interesting, and it looks like the three main things are the lower bore axis, the new trigger and the recoil design.

The trigger seems to the best thing. Sounds pretty sweet. On the bore axis and the recoil/lug system, I don't really get it. Is it really that much better? And is it worth not really being able to mount a light on it? Is it really that much lower than a Browning locking lug?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Now KRISS owners have the perfect handgun to transition to.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Glock 17?

Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Now KRISS owners have the perfect handgun to transition to.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast