Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Hudson H9 announced

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    My prediction is... another handgun that will be forgotten in 5 years time...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    There are already a couple on sale on SnipersHide for $850. Honestly, I still want one, just waiting to move out of NJ to get one.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Where did this go? Hudson announced the H9A which would have an aluminum frame, thus reducing the weight.

Since then, I haven't seen anything else on it and frankly, finding these pistols all but impossible without paying a ton of money.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    Where did this go? Hudson announced the H9A which would have an aluminum frame, thus reducing the weight.

Since then, I haven't seen anything else on it and frankly, finding these pistols all but impossible without paying a ton of money.
    I just saw one for sale at Mcbride's gun store in Austin, tx.... if your looking for one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post

Around here they're in the $1000 range.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Hudson H9A popped up on my facebook feed. I'd really love to shoot the H9. If Guns/optics were sold with no interest finance promo options, I'd be in a lot of gun debt.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Hudson H9A popped up on my facebook feed. I'd really love to shoot the H9. If Guns/optics were sold with no interest finance promo options, I'd be in a lot of gun debt.
    Same here. So far my logical self is winning. I ..... DON'T.... NEED.... ANOTHER.....GUN!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I picked up a used H9 a few months ago, It’s a well made firearm.
    Using a combat hold and 147 gr. Lawman & Winchester T&D it shoots POI for me @15 yards. The front sight is WIDE, it’s for fast shooting, not precision groups. The muzzle flip is minimal, the only 9mm pistol I have that’s close is my HK USP 9mm.

I was close to picking up a 1911 in 9mm when I stumbled across this for the same money. It’s very slim with low profile controls. The mags look to be the same profile as my Canik TP9s but with the mag catch cut differently.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have an H9. I've been pretty happy with it so far. Very flat shooting and extremely nice crisp trigger with a short reset.

I got to shoot my friends H9 with the threaded barrel using my Rugged Obsidian 9mm. Gun ran well suppressed. He also owns the H9 add on comp which adds to the flatter shooting experience. Hudson has released their optic ready slides for sale as well. I have yet to see the H9A since the 2018 NRA show.

The all steel gun is heavy, which doesn't make it desirable to me for CC. Although my friend AIWB carries his everyday.

This is the lowest NIB price I've seen. $839.99

https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/...g10-grip-black
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Maybe sooner than you think.

It looks like they ran into some serious trouble. They no-showed at Shot Show. Their CNC parts provider filed a lawsuit against Hudson for unpaid bills to the tune of $500/k and their Facebook page has gone dark with a lot of angry customers wanting their guns back.
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast