Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bag that can hold carbine and molle belt gear?

Feedback Score

Bag that can hold carbine and molle belt gear?

I've been searching for a solution and haven't really found one. I'm looking for something that can hold a 14.5" carbine, assembled or disassembled, along with a molle belt has a holster, 2 rifle mag pouches, 2 pistol mag pouches, an IFAK, and a dump pouch on it. About the closest thing I have found to work is the Incog rifle bag from Haley Strategic, but I was wondering if anyone had a creative solution.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Have you tried a duffel bag?

Feedback Score
    I have this and it works well. Check the dimensions and you can order more pouches and tie downs! Very convenient bag, in MHO. Easily configured or changed! No connection with La Rue or their vendors!
    http://www.larue.com/covert-rifle-case-mkII
    Last edited by 1toughdog; 01-09-17 at 08:54.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Check out the plethora of tool bags/rolling boxes at Home Depot.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    RE Factor's ASO Bag will hold all of that. It just doesn't have a dedicated rifle portion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'll be grabbing a Lynx Defense bag in a few weeks, check them out and see if they offer what you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1toughdog View Post
    I have this and it works well. Check the dimensions and you can order more pouches and tie downs! Very convenient bag, in MHO. Easily configured or changed! No connection with La Rue or their vendors!
    http://www.larue.com/covert-rifle-case-mkII
    As a general shoutout to LaRue, I've been using a GTFO bag at least once a week for the last 2, 2.5 years to carry what I suspect is more weight than its designed for, and it's held up remarkably well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I use a non-tactical looking black North Face Base Camp bag. It's basically a PVC-coated duffel bag and is very durable. The carbine I carry is a lot smaller than 14" but you may want check sizes.
    https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/ba...ffellarge-cww1

The REFT ASO bag is also a nice bag. I don't own one but I know the Owner/Designer of the bag and I know a lot of guys that use them.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    Arc'teryx Khard 30.
    I would look at Sneaky Bags too. Overbuilt quality and copied by hacks like 5.11.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    I would look at Sneaky Bags too.
    I was thinking of their T.o.T. bag.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I love my new vertx gamut plus.

In the inner "concealment" pouch I have a slickster plate carrier with steel plates. The main compartment houses a Haley d3cr loaded, two safariland holsters, broken down 14.5 bcm, soft armor carrier, and some tacos. The front panel has a holster mounted to the molle holding my 1911 and some mags. I also keep a small pouch with basic tools and cleaning supplies in a side pouch.

Best part is it looks like a regular backpack. I keep that bag packed incase I need to leave the house in a hurry.

The ar does need to be broken down and kiddie cornered to fit, but this also prevented me from carrying a huge bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast